OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

CONSIDERED THESE COPPED!!! These are sooo KRISPY!!! I hope everyone stays off the Kobe bandwaggon

Via: KixandtheCity.com

7x3nkug.jpg

The day before he returned to Madison Square Garden to play the home team New York Knicks, a game where he dropped 39 points, 11 rebounds and 8 assists, KobeBryant visited a packed, zealous House of Hoops in Harlem. Feverishly greeted by a group of devout fans, Kobe entertained, and almost mesmerized, the packedcrowd by answering questions about his past and his future on the Basketball court. During this Q&A period, Kobe admitted several things; MSG is hisfavorite arena to play in, the Air Jordan III is his favorite non-Kobe sneaker, he is happy with the way the Lakers are progressing, and when he retires, he isinterested in going into non-Basketball related Business/Advertising.

During his Q&A session, Kobe took the time out to autograph 14 pairs of Nike Zoom Kobe IIIs, and, raffle off a pair of autographed Nike Zoom Kobe IIFinishers.

After his Q&A, Kobe sat down with a select group of media to talk about his upcoming Nike Zoom Kobe III. Set to officially release on February 8th, theZKIII has replaced the ZKII as Kobe's favorite Kobe sneaker of all time.

KATC was on hand during this media session to capture the event on video. In this video feature, Kobe talks about the inspiration behind the Nike Zoom KobeIII, the design process behind the ZKIII, the advantages of the ZKIII, and, how he feels the sneaker will "change minds".

The KATC Video Feature: Kobe Bryant on the Nike Zoom Kobe III has been added to the WKATC playlist and can be watched by clicking on the playlist entry, or, byclicking HERE for a larger video.

To download this feature in iTunes, click HERE

Nice video feature where they interview Kobe about the inspiration and design of the ZKIII.The interview was done during the NYC NIKE HOH event:

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2007/1...bryant-on-the-nike-zoom-kobe-iii-large-video/

It seems like Kobe mostly cares about comfort, performance, technology on his NIKE signature shoes.Style wise he's mostly focused on his shoes being sleek.

The way I look at it between Lebron & Kobe signature shoes.Nike seems to be catering to the fads and people looking for something to wear casual with jeanson the street for the NIKE Lebron signature shoe line.While with the Nike signature shoe line both Nike & Kobe are focused more on comfort, performance,technology on his NIKE signature shoes.

All I'm saying is how I view things.So please NT Lebron lovers dont get all upset & twisted and start thinking I hating on the Lebron Nike signatureshoe line.

The pattern on the hoody is an upclose picture of shoe laces it appears...if not that then snake..

yeah i need a hook up for the all black kobe iii's in a size 8 someone please get back at me or pm me i have the money ready to go...please someone

Anyone know what colors will be releasing??

so far, we know:
Black "mamba's" are in Feb.
White/Yellow/Gray are Asia Exclusive

Any other colors releasing?

Please tell me that the All White ones will really be sold to the public this coming april... thats the colorway i like the most

Back
Top Bottom