OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Eh to anyone who has the III, is the fit more like the II or the I?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 1and12

as2ox9.jpg

kbvk9.jpg

tongue.gif
WOW....that laker colorways is SICK. thanks all for the photoshops. color placement does wonders for this shoe but i still wont buy any of the GR'sexcept maybe the white/black sl or if they go on id which i doubt... i would love to make that laker colorway photoshopped...

So was talking to the guy at my Footlocker (Illinois) and he said they are on the release schedule for this Friday but they have yet to receive them! theybetter get them cause I want 2 pairs! lol

charles0424... dude's right, i was at work last night checked the schedule and it had them releasing 2/8 and we haven't recieved ours either. andusually on shoes with RDs we recieve them two weeks prior to the release... so something's sketchy

Originally Posted by DNeou20

charles0424... dude's right, i was at work last night checked the schedule and it had them releasing 2/8 and we haven't recieved ours either. and usually on shoes with RDs we recieve them two weeks prior to the release... so something's sketchy

That's a Kobe release for all of you. When the AZKII released on a thursday most stores did not get shipments until Monday and some didn't get themuntil a day or two before release date. This will be the case with these as well.

lol I know what a Kobe release is like. My Footlocker didn't get the Black/Maize II's until Wednesday and they came out Thursday. The thing is theydidn't even know they had them until I asked them! Anyways hopefully I'll have them on Friday cause I'm really looking forward to playing in themby the weekend.

Has anyone tried calling Eastbay and giving them the product code for them from the magazine? I would but I threw out the magazine when I first received itlike an idiot.

I'm getting annoyed. All I want to do is try the dang things on and see what they feel like and look like on my feet. Hurry up NIKE!!!

I can't bring myself to pay retail for these. I paid retail + tax for most of my ZK1's and ZKII's but I think I'll wait a while to buy these.Plus I have a pair of XX2's to hold me down for a while.

so are the kobe's coming out on FEB 8 (THIS WEEKEND) because i have been searching the net and most sources seem to point to Feb 8th

^That's funny me to. Have have an eastbay giftcard for the retail price + shipping and then I have a FL giftcard so I could get them 4 about $90. I'llbe copping the black then the MPLS whenever they drop.

Well they got them at NIKETOWN BEVERLY HILLS ... Not too sure of the relase date but they are ready to be soled ...

Kobe was on 106 and Park tonight wearing the white red Kobe 2 Lites

Talking about the Kobe 3's while wearing the Kobe 2's
Terrance made him raise his pants so the camera could zoom in on his shoes.
laugh.gif

Another promotional opportunity ruined
c892406804b8c56d3169d86fbc770314b672d3.gif

WoW ^^^ they know how to %%@* up a shoes entrance dont they, now everyone is gonna wonder what they hell the footlocker employee brings out when they ask forthe kobe 3s seeing that messhy shoe ... thinkin they would get the 2s *(which some stores still have on display)

i cant wait to get these, i have a gift vert for ndc so im hoping that they come out friday or thursday night.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom