OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

a players play sometimes gets you to buy the shoe he wears ie the old school jordans

I agree with you 100%

When pics first surfaced on these I was like what the hell did Nike do here
eyes.gif
But then Kobe started wearing them and then they grew on me. This is the shoe that brought me back to the shoe game believe it or not. But I'mstaying away from Jordan's only because then I start spending WAY to much money,

if i can confirm that my local footlocker release them on feb 8th, im going to call in "late" that day to pick the shoes up before i go to work! iTOO wanna play ball in them on the weekend! FO SHO!! im actually excited about these shoes, even tho i hate how they look!

Originally Posted by Koosh Bani

Hello Kobe Fam.

I have some information and you can take it for what its worth.
Today my Calc teacher shared a pretty interesting story with the class, her son was given a role in a "shoe commerical for kobe bryant"
The name alone woke me up lol
but yea she said her son played the role of a nerdy kid holding a pair of the ZK3s standing outside of the "Kobe Academy."
When he named Einstein Kobe came out dribbling dressed as Einstein saying something like "find your zone through time and space."
Then he mentioned Michelangelo and Kobe came out dressed as him as well.
She said it had to do with historical geniuses or something.

Just sharing what I heard, hope someone can confirm.

KB.

I guess you are right
eek.gif

I looked at the pics properties

mozart, einstein, carver, davinci
[table][tr][td]
davinci_thumb_bw.jpg
[/td] [td]
einstein_thumb_bw.jpg
[/td] [td]
carver_thumb_bw.jpg
[/td] [td]
mozart_thumb_bw.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

A SOLID 9/10
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ykfSYcQFZGw&feature=related
8/10

Videos like this brings me back as a kid watching MJ and wanting his jersey,shoes,etc... kobe will be looked upon as a great.
The talent is there and Records have been broken, there is more talent now days than there were when jordan was in the bulls.... try breaking records withduncan, nash, lebron, shaq(as a laker), kg, and so on.... mj is the greatest and i watched him play, but kobe is just something else.... when it comes down toit... its talent now against talent back then... talent now has the upper hand.

Back
Top Bottom