OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I saw the MPLS as well on Sunday and they are by far the best colorway of the AZKIIIs. I will be getting mine the 28th or 29th since I won't be able to goto my spot on RD due to a prior commitment.

A couple people at my work said that I more than likely won't be able to get the 3s with the FF sale. Is this true? I read the coupon and I didn'tsee anything about signature lines being excluded.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

A couple people at my work said that I more than likely won't be able to get the 3s with the FF sale. Is this true? I read the coupon and I didn't see anything about signature lines being excluded.

Should work, I got my Kobe II Orcas wit the FF...damn if only the MPLS released a week sooner.

KB8sandiego wrote:
Kookcle wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

KOBE HAS DONE THE HIGH SOCKS, ARM SLEEVE, ONE LEG SLEEVE.... BUT HE STILL HASNT ROCKED THE HEADBAND...
dont know if you meant this season or throughout his career but he did wear a headband

312cm6dud8.jpg

LOL.

I was about to post this pic up.
COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT.... BRING BACK TO FRO ONCE MORE... LOL

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

federer rockin the diamond jacket

capt310366b564c34318be9om3.jpg

After R.F. lost the Aussie Open he went to the Nike Campus where they gave ALL the Employee's that Red hat he has on in the pic, and everyone went to the MIA HAMM Cafe as Phil Interviewed him. They had Placards with every building renamed Roger Federer in Red/White. It was nice, but I think they thought he was going to win, because they spent ALOT on dressing up the Campus for him.

They do stuff like this when they are wooing new Athletes as well. Next up. The other C.P. I may fly in just to sit in on that.

The "other" CP?

Also....

2446xqx.jpg

b3v1cm.jpg

Who matched his fit that day? Way off!

When are the MLPS 3s dropping? I want those, but also would like to use the F and F obviously.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

For the upcoming F & F this weekend I cant make up my mind. Kobe 3's or 2k4.

I would say you should get the 2k4's first because the Kobe 3's will still be around for a while.

I love my 3's but I must say that the most beautiful nike kobe shoe released to date would be my Orca ST's and my USA ZK1's.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Any info about the White joints dropping? Are they gonna be GR, and if so when? Those are the ones I'm after...

Not till April/May. But yeah Im pretty sure itll be GR.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I love my 3's but I must say that the most beautiful nike kobe shoe released to date would be my Orca ST's and my USA ZK1's.
Amen to that. Orcas and USA ZK1s and ZK2s
pimp.gif

To those who have played in the ZKIII's, how do you think it will hold up for outdoor play? It doesn't seem too durable in that department.

Originally Posted by RFX45

To those who have played in the ZKIII's, how do you think it will hold up for outdoor play? It doesn't seem too durable in that department.

It seems like it would wear out pretty quick depending on how much you play...

Our FL has a lot of Kobe's here, Zoom Kobe II Black/Maize, White Cloud, Laker Colorway, ZKII Orca, USA ST, Black/Gold Laser 2K4, Black/Purple Laser 2K4. Alot of selections.

Which should I get for the F&F, Black/Gold Laser 2K4, or Black/Maize Zoom Kobe III?

Originally Posted by Azn PiN0Y

That's what I figured. I usually play outdoors for 4-5 hours once or twice a week. Would it be time for a new one after a month or so? I do a lot ofrunning on the court too.

Originally Posted by Azn PiN0Y

That's what I figured. I usually play outdoors for 4-5 hours once or twice a week. Would it be time for a new one after a month or so? I do a lot of running on the court too.

I don't know how long, but I bet it would wear out pretty quick. I wear LeBron Soldiers and they're wearing out pretty quick for me, andthey're an outdoor shoe. I would say ZKIII's are best for indoor.

Wow! I was on NDC and after restocking the ZK3's they are dang near sold out again. There are sizzes 9, 10, and 13 left. People are really buying thisshoe. Wait until the MPLS come out those will sell quick 2. Well...at least I got my pairs lol.

Back
Top Bottom