OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Does anyone know if and when we will get a Laker colorway (besides the Asia/HOH release)? Thanks

Originally Posted by Azn PiN0Y

Hey guys, I was just wondering...I bought Black/Maize Zoom Kobe III's yesterday for $91 with the F&F. Can I come back next Saturday and exchange it for the MPLS ZKIII for no extra cost? Or will I have to pay the extra amount?

Yes. Dont use receipt and they will let you exchange.

804736958416892428ne0.jpg

These are real or what? Supposedly Asia quickstrike

maybe cause thats the number kobe wore when they came out. i like it on there, i dont think the 24 would look as good.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Still have no clue why they put #8 on the Foot Locker 2K4's.
Why not? Isn't that the way they were originally made. Wouldn't make much sense to put #24 on shoes he wore 4 years ago.

@ kickz4me82: yeah, obviously he (b1llyhoyle) knows that's the number Kobe used to wear. Everyone who would log onto this site knows that. He'swondering why the shoes - released for KOBE, currently under contract and playing with the Lakers in team appropriate colors - wouldn't omit the number orchange it to reflect his current uni. It's more rhetorical than a literal thing, and your answer certainly is useless.

^ bc they didnt want to confuse consumers that those are his "new" signature shoes. they want people to buy the new kobe line i.e. zk2 or now thezk3s. its just marketing.

whats the word on the mpls release? is it for sure this sat? usually around this time it would be up on the eastbay website for order. ^^with those ZKI'sreleasing i'm now torn between those and the ZKIII allstars. eventually both.

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

maybe cause thats the number kobe wore when they came out. i like it on there, i dont think the 24 would look as good.

i'm with you on that, i miss the #8 too.

094154e3bb5dd4d3549131d2dd8ba7d89937ae6.jpg

I swear the Blk/Canyon Gold 2K4s are some of my all time favorite shoes. ^^^ I'm feelin that pic.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

@ kickz4me82: yeah, obviously he (b1llyhoyle) knows that's the number Kobe used to wear. Everyone who would log onto this site knows that. He's wondering why the shoes - released for KOBE, currently under contract and playing with the Lakers in team appropriate colors - wouldn't omit the number or change it to reflect his current uni. It's more rhetorical than a literal thing, and your answer certainly is useless.

They're just releasing the shoe true to form, what's the mystery? Kobe wore those lavender ZKI's in the 07 season when he was wearing 24.

Back
Top Bottom