OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Well from last year I can tell you they ran big like XL was XXL but I havent got all my kobe gear in yet I got XXL shirts last year this year I ordered XL andsee if they still did it up.

V

^^^^jayson2251986 : I was on HOOPSTALK with kobe last night too. That was hilarious about the kid winning the LBJ 5s. He didnt even want them! SMH! I'vealready won a pair of shoes off HOOPSTALK and i was supppper excited i own them, but this kid sounded pissed off that he won them! There free shoes!

jayson2251986:^^^ i dont think its randomized to win the shoes. im PRETTY sure that the newest caller for the show each week wins the shoes. like, if its yourfirst time calling in on the show,even you may not get to ask your question, i think that person gets picked to win the shoes. cause its happened twice with myfriends. i won the first pair they gave out this year which were the larry hughes zoom bb, but my brother called from his phone and he won the lbj 5s lastepisode and my other friend called in and just listened to the show, and he won the ben gordon zoom bb's too

I know this is prolly a few pages back butttt does neone have the release date for the mpls colorway???!

HOOPSTALK WITH KOBE OUT RIGHT NOW FOR DOWNLOAD OR LISTEN ON nikebasketball.com

woodballer, this was my first time actually talking....not only listening. I didn't get it.

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT THE KOBE III ARE ANYTHING LIKE THE KOBE II. THE FIT IS TERRIBLE AND THE KILL MY FOOT.
Wow. Really? I haven't heard many people say outside of the achilles problem that they didn't like the Kobe II.

just for clarification, canada is getting the black kobe 3 colorway feb.8th..........didnt check retail though

From x-kicks:
200811518322047395.jpg

200811518333273949.jpg

200811518341744250.jpg

200811518351315090.jpg

LOL!!! The ZK3 are out here in the Philippines EVERYWHERE!!! They came out around Jan. 8!!! Its just the All - Black though

Back
Top Bottom