OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by bobby24K

laugh.gif
at Kobe dooking on the whole team, he went through every single on of them. Good commerical, similar to Lebron's.

word, same thing I thought....getting his
robocop-792844bmp.jpg
on....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

reggie2k8 wrote:
The only thing I don't really like about the commercial is that they are playing on this pitch black court. If you could actually see where they were playing it would be much better. I wish he would have dunk the ball also instead of layup.
in the opening of the commercial he stated that he is more about dunking and fade aways. this commercial focus's on the basics of his game.
and to vulkan, those blk/prp/wht pants, is that an indication on a kobe iii blk/prp/wht release??!!!!!!!!! if so!!!!!
happy.gif

I know he said that at the beginning of the commercial, but a dunk is always more impressive than a layup. I was just saying a dunk would have taken thecommercial over the top.

I get ya buddy. i want to see him do a real commercial for once! a commercial that will blow your mind... but he is the more conservative type of guy... whatcan you do.

Adidas did him justice with commercials.....

I would say Kobe didn't dunk in the commericial because he's Nike's Uptempo guy, not the Flight guy. In a lot of the commercials he's notdunking at all... he is the slasher/"assassin," not the dunker. This separates him from VC and Marion.

I like the commercial...different kind of feel than other commercials, which is a good thing...dood is a machine
smile.gif

ALCS

OH MY GOD. That commercial was freaking GREAT, I'm buying all color-ways of this baby.

BTW, I recently played in one of my boy's Asia's editions.

By far THE BEST b-ball shoes I have EVER played in.

Seriously, wait until you guys play in them, they are freakin AMAZING

that commercial is still terrible....

Nike has fallen off hard with their marketing....they need to let some people go

They ruined the Lebron commercial with "you dont wanna be me...you wanna be better than me"

^ I think February 8th.

Why release them in November when you can drop them right in the middle of the most anticipated signature shoe release month in the history of footwear?

laugh.gif

Any info on where the heck all the ZK2 Strengths are? I know Footlocker RTV'ed them, but I haven't seen them inany outlets. I'd like to cop another pair, but I'd love another at an outlet (even better, Ross) price.

I'd love to pick up some Olympic Strengths for dirt cheap.

Actually, with the III coming out, I wouldn't.

Well, I might try to find a pair anyways.

Damnit.

Does anyone know the release date for the MPLS colorway? Are these still a go? That colorway is my fav. I saw Kobe wearing the Blk ones in Memphis lastweek. They are really cool. I like different though so..... I can see why alot of people won't like these minus the Kobe hate.

COOK # 45

get fit.

Release date on the MPLS colorway is in March, I don't know the exact date off the top of my head but I can post the date tomorrow.

V, it's NOT exactly 140. However, it is around 140-155 pairs though. 40 in the US through HOH. The rest in China. Sorry fellas, I got mine in my sizealready. Those who didn't cop them, you snooze...you DEFINITELY lost!

Back
Top Bottom