OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

As well as you guys know the Kobe line The Release date dont really mean a thing If it does it does, I mean the official date on the nike RD sheet is March8th,2008 but who knows. Every shoe since then has just suddenly dropped at footlockers and we just know when we know I will try to get official word later onthis week so maybe we can officially know. By the way the Gear is the dopest stuff nike has put out in a while the jakets feel like those old schoolwindbreakers and the shorts are on point.

ConcordeFliteSchool wrote:

nh19uh.jpg

pimp.gif

i think the mpls colorway is the best.

ATTN: SO CAL KOBE HEADS, my connect said the all Star Kobes are dropping in Hong Kong on Feb 14. He said the more people i get the cheaper he can ship it tome, so hit me up and see whats going on. Email me please [email protected] with your sz and location and i'll try to get a price from him

I KNEW IT WAS GUM BOTTOM. I JUST HOPE THAT A CLEAR BOTTOM COMES OUT......

THESE ARE GOING TO BE A SMASH. IF THE ZK2'S WERE A HIT...... THEN FOR SURE THESE WILL.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I KNEW IT WAS GUM BOTTOM. I JUST HOPE THAT A CLEAR BOTTOM COMES OUT......

THESE ARE GOING TO BE A SMASH. IF THE ZK2'S WERE A HIT...... THEN FOR SURE THESE WILL.

Too bad they asia exclusive
mad.gif

I don't think Footlocker or Footaction store's are getting the all Black Kobe's in Men's at all, we just got in a release date calendar. Andneedless to say the Men's Kobe 3 isn't on it, only Big Kids.

^ from what i was told by someone on ISS (collectinkobes) who works at FL, the AZKII was not on the launch list either, none of them as he said (besides theLite at one point). Nike is very hush hush about Kobe's kicks, so expect to see them in stores Friday.

I'm really feeling those MPLS ones. I might wait for these to drop before buying a ZKIII. I like the OG release though. I saw Kobe wearing them inMemphis. They look like a Batman shoe or something. They said @ Nike the MPLS RD is 3/22/08.

COOK # 45
get fit.

so these supposedly won't be dropping at footlockers atleast anytime soon?
if the RD is supposedly the 8th, do you think that the employee store would be recieving them?

Like I said once before the Kb24.com people and most sites have them on 2/08/2008

I have the official launch list and the shoe on that list is listed on 3/08/2008

V

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

my connect is saying the cost is going to be 180 plus shipping per pair so hit me up at my email with your sizes if your still interested. [email protected]
wasup did u get my email? i'm definitely down for the red/gold colorway

Originally Posted by Icecixz

man this sucks...no footlockers getting any shipments???...why nike why??
oh god... footlocker is big up on kobes. finish line is the only store that doesnt carry that much of the kobes.

which footlocker in canada has them???

i live in mississauga. and i'm getting them on launch day...

Like I said once before the Kb24.com people and most sites have them on 2/08/2008

I have the official launch list and the shoe on that list is listed on 3/08/2008
so eastbay will have them on 2/8/08, and Footlockers will have them on 3/8/08?

Back
Top Bottom