OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

MPLS III's are so
pimp.gif
Can't wait!

I'm all over these. actually lookin forward to em way more than I did the XX3's
Don't get too carried away.. XX3's > MPLS III's hands down..
never said they were better. said I was looking forward to them more than the XX3's.
I'LL SAY IT the ZOOM kobe 3's are WAY better then the Nike air jordan xx3's, i went to niketown when the stealth 23's came out, told emlet me try on the jays and the kobe's walked out with the kobe's NUFF SAID lol ( i really wanted those 23's too O WELL)

Originally Posted by manupcj99

MPLS III's are so
pimp.gif
Can't wait!

I'm all over these. actually lookin forward to em way more than I did the XX3's
Don't get too carried away.. XX3's > MPLS III's hands down..
never said they were better. said I was looking forward to them more than the XX3's.
I'LL SAY IT the ZOOM kobe 3's are WAY better then the Nike air jordan xx3's, i went to niketown when the stealth 23's came out, told em let me try on the jays and the kobe's walked out with the kobe's NUFF SAID lol ( i really wanted those 23's too O WELL)
ILL SAY IT TOO. KOBE 3'S OVER THEM NEW JORDANS.... I WALKED OUT OF THE MALL WITH THEM ON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD... THESE MPLS ARE GONA BE HARD! ITSJUST A SHOE THAT YOU JUST WANA BITE....
laugh.gif

KOBE HAS DONE THE HIGH SOCKS, ARM SLEEVE, ONE LEG SLEEVE.... BUT HE STILL HASNT ROCKED THE HEADBAND... THANK GOD EH. i just want im to bust out with morecolorways this years tho...

Originally Posted by never wear them

KOBE HAS DONE THE HIGH SOCKS, ARM SLEEVE, ONE LEG SLEEVE.... BUT HE STILL HASNT ROCKED THE HEADBAND...
dont know if you meant this season or throughout his career but he did wear a headband

312cm6dud8.jpg

What's irritating is that my local FL have the MPLS and won't drop them until 3/22. They've had them for a week and a half now. At least I finallygot to see them in person tho.

you have to bring a copy of the coupon that says 30% off. some footlockers are shady, i was there one time and they said you need to show the coupon. i broughtmy copy and it wasn't a problem. dude behind me saw what was happening and said he wanted the discount too... he didn't have a copy of the coupon andthe footlocker i went to wasn't passing them out.

Finally got to test these out during a workout.

These are going to replace my 2K5 OT's...which are the best ball shoe's I've ever hooped in.

Was still using my 2K5's when the Zoom Kobe I's came out so I never tried em. I did however buy the Zoom Kobe II's and hated them. The gripwasn't great, and the heel of the shoe was painful, actually bruised my foot so I gave them away after wearing them in two games.

I guess enough people complained because they improved the Zoom Kobe III's. The heel has moved back to the 2K5, and ZKI design. I was still skeptical ofthe traction because the material of the bottom of the shoe felt different than any other basketball shoe I've played in. But these perform much betterthan the Zoom Kobe II's. Very light, Flexible, Comfortable, and above average grip.

2K5 > ZKIII - Love the decoupled heel, the ½ Nike Free forefoot, Grip is freakishly good, Supremely light, and comfort is beyond belief.

ZKIII > ZKII - Just a flat out better basketball shoe. But in terms of looks, I liked my blk/maize ZKII's over the Blk ZKIII's.

From KB24.com:

Rice High School PE ZKIII's

rice_zkIII_sideBIG.jpg

rice_zkIII_frontBIG.jpg

Rice high school is located in Central Harlem.

Not bad.But I wouldnt cop a pair of those.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by never wear them

KOBE HAS DONE THE HIGH SOCKS, ARM SLEEVE, ONE LEG SLEEVE.... BUT HE STILL HASNT ROCKED THE HEADBAND...
dont know if you meant this season or throughout his career but he did wear a headband

312cm6dud8.jpg

LOL.

I was about to post this pic up.

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Roger Federer's a Kobe fan? Nice

These Nike Elites are great friends with eachother I'm guessing.

Tiger Woods and Roger Federer attend each other's championship matches and such.

Anywyas, back to the post...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

federer rockin the diamond jacket

capt310366b564c34318be9om3.jpg

After R.F. lost the Aussie Open he went to the Nike Campus where they gave ALL the Employee's that Red hat he has on in the pic, and everyone went tothe MIA HAMM Cafe as Phil Interviewed him. They had Placards with every building renamed Roger Federer in Red/White. It was nice, but I think they thoughthe was going to win, because they spent ALOT on dressing up the Campus for him.

They do stuff like this when they are wooing new Athletes as well. Next up. The other C.P. I may fly in just to sit in on that.

Back
Top Bottom