OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

25PCTNTF2 <----25% of mpls kobes on NDC

comes out to $105 after tax. either go over $175 or sign up for a new acct to get free shipping on top of that

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

25PCTNTF2 <----25% of mpls kobes

comes out to $105 after tax. either go over $175 or sign up for a new acct to get free shipping on top of that

Is this on NDC?

I broke out the MPLS yesterday and damn they look like so futuristic compared to all the other basketball shoes out there. These are way ahead of their timeand are an instant classic. Comfort isnt even a question and the sole has plenty of grip. These have now become my all time favorite sneakers whether to rockout with my jock out, or to play ball. Straight killas.

did anyone check out kb24.com....

apparently, Kobe will be wearing the Hyperdunk

Directly from KB24.com:
Kobe to wear new Nike "Hyperdunk"
And you thought the Nike Zoom Kobe III was light? Well it is amazingly light. But incredibly, this new Nike Hyperdunk shoe is even lighter. 13 ounces of pureheaven.
Kobe is planning on wearing this shoe vs. the Clippers on 4/10. Check back for more info and updates soon:

check the websites for pictures, but its basically a black/maize shoe that looks very similar to the Nike Hurrache's 2K4's...

anyone got any info on these shoes? are they releasing? are these this year's version of the Strength's? Is kobe wearing these in theplayoffs/olympics? also, someone post pics and tell me what you think...not sure if i'm a fan

^ pics from kb24.com

They look nice
pimp.gif

side_swoosh.jpg

side_no_swoosh.jpg

bottom.jpg

front.jpg

WOWZERS. I like the way those were executed. Clean.

Whats the release date for these again? Not the colorway, but the shoe in general.

^^^ I'm definitely feelin em!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was thinking of getting the Huarache 08's, but I think I'll wait for these.

I guess these are the April 10th news we're supposed to be stayin tuned about. I sure hope they release them that day.

Yea, they're releasing. But I'm not sure about a US release, cause these and a "Home" colorway were listed in the 4th quarter Asia Nike Bballreleases on Kenlu.

Aren't the ZK3 13oz as well? Those hyperdunk's look good tho. To me that's what the ZK2 lites should have been. They lites were too plain to meexcept on the medial side.

efd8e283c53e9139853b8a7bb8ae7408-getty-76076208ng005_blazrs_lakers.jpg

kobe's wearing a new colorway tonight. Looks better than the other 2 laker colorways imo

Originally Posted by ldea

efd8e283c53e9139853b8a7bb8ae7408-getty-76076208ng005_blazrs_lakers.jpg

kobe's wearing a new colorway tonight. Looks better than the other 2 laker colorways imo

these new lakers zkIII's colorway is lookin
pimp.gif
...i hope theyrelease these...we need a lakers colorway released nike
happy.gif

Woah...that's definitely the first colorway of the Hyperdunk that I like.

The more subdued lateral swoosh looks better.

OH MY GOD. I almost have to violate the profanity rules because of those Hyperdunks. I plan on picking up every remotely nice colorway of the shoe, but theseare by far the best.

The HYPERDUNK SUPREME is apparently releasing in 2 colors, one home and one away. These are probably the away. I think it's probably like the Strength tothe ZK2; apparently there's still a ZKIV even though he's supposed to wear these for a while.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

2 years later I have a newfound appreciation for the ZK1. I bought a ton of them when they came out, but now I like them even more. They're the type that I'll pull out of the box in a few years and admire. Simple, not innovative, but nice. The back collar and carbon fiber give it enough uniqueness as well.

agree 100%
pimp.gif

Some extra info on the Hyperdunks + colorways:
55825a6ec2e00b7e4f0c30891f3f531cacc03b6.jpg
baa25b2eb7eecbff40ac273813a6e8a6b3aefea.jpg

IMO the midsole should have been like this: Full length Phylon midsole with Full length Zoom Air unit(at least heel and forefoot)
tongue.gif

No foam technology can be compared to Zoom Air!
wink.gif
I understand that theywanted to reduce weight dramatically by implementing Lunar foam but this keeps the shoe from performing to it's highest possible level
frown.gif

those shoulda been the III's. I like how they did the midsole. it makes the shoe look totally different. Amazing. I will be logged on the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom