OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

so does this mean the end of the 3's!! lol is kobe goin to be wearingthese for the rest of the season or is this just one of his "summer shoes"or somin like like the strengths and lites....probably just a shoe nike wants kobe to wear a few games to get some hype about em

wh00ee.jpg

These Hyperdunks remind me of....

rszfrr.jpg

With a reaction of.....

2hgvd6h.jpg

Copped x10!!! (literally)

yo %@%?? I called over 10 different footlcokers/champs/footaction to get the MPLS for the 50%...and none of em had em. I live in NJ btw. What just happened?
frown.gif

why is he going to play in another shoes for???!!!...if this was going to happen then they should never have made the zk3....what other really big name playerthat has their own shoe do you know of that just all of a sudden plays in something that is not theirs!!!...i don't like this move at all!!!

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

why is he going to play in another shoes for???!!!...if this was going to happen then they should never have made the zk3....what other really big name player that has their own shoe do you know of that just all of a sudden plays in something that is not theirs!!!...i don't like this move at all!!!

Matter of fact, I know a really big name that has done such a thing.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

why is he going to play in another shoes for???!!!...if this was going to happen then they should never have made the zk3....what other really big name player that has their own shoe do you know of that just all of a sudden plays in something that is not theirs!!!...i don't like this move at all!!!

eyes.gif
Well said.Case closed.

It's kind of like the Hurache 2K4's & 2k5's they are a NIKE Basketball shoe designed to be just a basketball shoe and not a signature shoe fora particular player or athlete.Honestly I havent been this excited over a NIKE basketball shoe since when I first saw the Huracahe 2k4's.

hey guys here is another masterpiece made by the legend himself BP of course,asked em to com u wit somin for my ol HS colors

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

eyes.gif

Well...to be fair...MJ only wore those because the spacejams werent ready. He couldnt wear concords because he neededkicks that were dominantly black. So if MJ had the choice, I believe he'd stick with his sigs.

didn't like the hyperdunks at first but after seeing the Lakers colorway, it's growing on me. But I rather Kobe wearthe ZK3's until the end of the season.

did anyone notice when you take the insoles of the kobe 3s out that there is a plastic black circle in the midsole? i thought you would see part of the zoomair?

The 3 gr colorways have been really good.
I wish one of the Lakers home colorways(Asias, Purple Toes) could have releases as a GR though

Back
Top Bottom