OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

All I want is the opportunity to get a couple pairs of any of the 3 LA colorways Kobe has worn for retail.

with a few ppl bringin up the duke colorways this reminds me was anyone on here ridiculously lucky enough to cop these...would love to see pics of thesebesides duke players wearin em lol

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

i think it's kinda crazy because overall, we've seen (and correct me if im wrong) 14 COLORWAYS of the zoom kobe 3...

the Mamba's (black/white)
the MPLS's (gray/white/blue)
the SL's (white/white/black)
the Asia Laker Exclusives (white/gray/yellow/purple)
the high school versions (black/red) and (black/green/yellow)
the Dukes (white/black/blue) and (black/white/blue)
the Aces (white/gray/maroon)
the Laker Home (white/white/purple)
the Second Laker Home (white/yellow/purple)
the Purple Toes (white/purple/yellow)
the All Star's (red/gold)
the Olympic "Spiderman's (white/red/black)

and out of all these colorways, technically, we will only be able to get our hands on 6 of them...and two of those six are asia exclusives and one was released online for a limited time...so if you miss your chance, you could only get 3 colorways....and one of those colorways, he will never wear (the MPLS's)....i just think the whole thing is kinda stupid...at least give the public a chance to purchase more colorways or don't release so many in the first place...

under HS versions u left out the white/green/yellow rices

Not trying to hijack, but could someone PLEASE give me the Footlocker SKU # for the Black/White-Grape Ice Zoom Kobe II ST (Strength)?
Size 13 preferred. I need to track down a pair.

^ Just looked at my box (Size 13 too)

Nike Style Number: 316835-001

If it's the FL number you need...it should be 16835001

happy.gif

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

and out of all these colorways, technically, we will only be able to get our hands on 6 of them...and two of those six are asia exclusives and one was released online for a limited time...so if you miss your chance, you could only get 3 colorways....and one of those colorways, he will never wear (the MPLS's)....i just think the whole thing is kinda stupid...at least give the public a chance to purchase more colorways or don't release so many in the first place..

i think the reason why they arent releasing more colorways is because, they a ton of colorways with the first AZk1 (i think there was about 6 color wayseasily available to the public) and from what ive read here in the forums, they didn't sell as well as nike would of liked to...

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ Just looked at my box (Size 13 too)

Nike Style Number: 316835-001

If it's the FL number you need...it should be 16835001

happy.gif

Thanks, but they (Footlocker/Footaction) don't go by the actual style/color number. For what ever reason they use that stupid number under the barcode onthe product tag inside the shoes (not the UPC # either).

Let me know when you get a chance Billy.

Oh...I just went by the USA ST's also using 16835411 as it's number on Eastbay...and the Nike style code is 316835-411 for them.

Which UPC Number do you need? Here's a USA tag pic and I can get whatever corresponding number you need off my Orcas. If it's the 100750210 numberI'll go check for what it is on the Orcas.

f21a_1.JPG

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I actually would like to see nike release the early samples of the ZK3 that were all black w/ the grey tpu mesh and midsole. Those were tight to me. DANG nike give us something...aces aces aces aces.

U2116P6T12D3365922F44DT20071218004727.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-3-black-maize-first-look-main.jpg

the 1st pic is extremely dope, man
pimp.gif
Makes the black/maize colorwaylook really nice. Might have to consider copping

Didn't want to make a completely new thread, any new Kobe gear coming out for these shoes? (Sleeveless vests or shorts in particular)

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Yes, it that 10075... number that's immediately under the barcode. Not the actual UPC number.

if you are talking about the in store sku. you need the upc number. when we scan or manually enter the upc, the sku comes out on the screen

and then the size can be changed if a stock locater needs to be done

The next colorway to come out is the white/black SL on May 2nd. The hyperdunks were only for Kobe to wear for two games and the release for the PEs are delayedon kb24.com

Back
Top Bottom