OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Out of the 4 colorways that released (Black/white, Chinas, All-Star, & MPLS) which do yall think is the best looking colorway. I'd have to say eitherthe black/white or the MPLS. Both are clean that's 4 sure.

played in the all star version of the zoom kobe 3s
i must say the gum sole gives extra traction.. almost too much sometimes
i love these shoes.

What's the difference between the regular Kobe III and the white/black Kobe SL that are dropping may 2nd? I just need some new basketball shoes anddon't know much about the Kobes.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

What's the difference between the regular Kobe III and the white/black Kobe SL that are dropping may 2nd? I just need some new basketball shoes and don't know much about the Kobes.

The SL version is made up of synthetic leather (SL) and does not have the vents on the side panels of the shoes. The regular ZKIII has a"mesh-like" netting on the side that provides extra breathability and flexibility. In terms of performance, I wouldn't be able to tell you ifthey feel different or not.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

What's the difference between the regular Kobe III and the white/black Kobe SL that are dropping may 2nd? I just need some new basketball shoes and don't know much about the Kobes.

The SL version is made up of synthetic leather (SL) and does not have the vents on the side panels of the shoes. The regular ZKIII has a "mesh-like" netting on the side that provides extra breathability and flexibility. In terms of performance, I wouldn't be able to tell you if they feel different or not.
thanks, i need that breathability and flexibility so i'll probably stick with the regular Kobe IIIs

just got the black ZKIII for $100 shipped. Reviews seem good. I like how it's light and not heavy like the AF25 I hoop in now.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

The SL version is made up of synthetic leather (SL) and does not have the vents on the side panels of the shoes. The regular ZKIII has a "mesh-like" netting on the side that provides extra breathability and flexibility. In terms of performance, I wouldn't be able to tell you if they feel different or not.
thanks, i need that breathability and flexibility so i'll probably stick with the regular Kobe IIIs
trust me bro... the sl or reg zk3.... no diff. same base sole and same upper... really, no difference to either make you think that there is adifference.... synthetic leather or upper "rubber" mesh.... i'd personally get the upper leather. dont get me wrong, the zk3 is by far the bestone out of all... except the zk2's. my opinion.

Kobe taking a page out of Craig Sager's book.

sick.gif

Nike...

SMH....

Purple toes....we should have them. Why do you keep giving us shoes the players don't wear? Kobe wore 2 of the colorways we got....

Damn it nike I want my laker colorway!

Kobe felt good after scoring the 49 so he decided to wear that flashy blazer. lol. i cannot wait for the aces to drop. gonna pay a little extra to get my handson those.
roll.gif

anyone know if Kobe's gonna wear the Hyperdunk on Saturday??

i thought he might because this is the first road game since he last wore them against the Clippers....

I'm pretty sure he will...i doubt he'd wear them jus once...

^ First colorway not black enough?
laugh.gif

And regarding the Hyperdunks...Nike had a clear-cut marketing scheme to have Kobe lead on those in a home & away colorway and of course w/ the Astonvid...but the plan is still for him to wear his III through the remainder of the season. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with a personal preference of his (andI can't imagine anyone liking the III more than the Hyperdunk) but it's all just according to schedule in terms of marketing.

As far as I know he'll continue in III's just because they're available at retail....but I did hear some rumblings about a surprise for TNTSaturday....so I'm excited to see what's in store as much as everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom