OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want full length or double stack at all.

I think adding double stack or full length is just a big cut back in performance... All you really need it on is the for and heel.

Just dont slap a full length on it... My opinion tho

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

f083527be5f599b3a7384aa315f175fb42761e7.pjpg
That is basicly how they look, the shoe starts off leather and then tapers to flywire around the toe area and heal area. They put alot of time and detail on the bottom of the shoe trying to improve the traction. Also they are going with the full length zoom air bag with which I was told it starts at about 16mm in the heel and also tapers to about 6mm around the toe area. The colors are also going to be tapered which nike likes to call gradient. All the colorways with clear bottoms are going to be the best colorways. There is going to be a patent leather colorway with a gum bottom that looks just like the jordan xi's. With all the detail that is put in this shoe im wondering what the final price tag will be. This will most likely out perform the iv,v with there focus on out the box comfort and max traction.  

Nike has never made a full length zoom air bag with varying thickness.

If the focus is on toe box comfort and max traction, these will be the GOAT.

I like these pics a lot.....

I dont think they are the VI, but if they are
ohwell.gif
Im going to be broke next year...even if they are a take down (dream season or whatever) I'll still grab a pair as long as they arent too difficult/expensive to do so...

Yea, I got a problem..... These shoes are just too hot... I'll probably stop at 40, haha....

I pretty much doubled up on all the releases except for the UWR, ASG, Lees, USA, Inline, China, VDAY & RICE... I also tripled up on the Chaos....

Just missing the Aces, Big Stage Away & the Aston Martin then I set... Almost done with the V's! I didn't collect that much IV's (6 pairs), so I'm somewhat making up for it....

Naw, I'm not living paycheck to paycheck... I just came back from deployment in April with money to spare (but it sucks catching up) & won a Jackpot in the slot machine in Freemont Street, Vegas 2-3 weeks ago..... I also get military discounts on all the GRs!

Yea, I got a problem..... These shoes are just too hot... I'll probably stop at 40, haha....

I pretty much doubled up on all the releases except for the UWR, ASG, Lees, USA, Inline, China, VDAY & RICE... I also tripled up on the Chaos....

Just missing the Aces, Big Stage Away & the Aston Martin then I set... Almost done with the V's! I didn't collect that much IV's (6 pairs), so I'm somewhat making up for it....

Naw, I'm not living paycheck to paycheck... I just came back from deployment in April with money to spare (but it sucks catching up) & won a Jackpot in the slot machine in Freemont Street, Vegas 2-3 weeks ago..... I also get military discounts on all the GRs!

i hope the VI's come out fugly.

my wallet needs a break, especially since i just lost my job

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i hope the VI's come out fugly.

my wallet needs a break, especially since i just lost my job

haha yeah i wish the same thing..this has got to stop...or i will be broke
roll.gif

my wallet wants em to be ugly but my mind is telling me that i hope i still can have atleast a few pairs
happy.gif

Those might not be the final product but I like where they are going with this model. Some dope CW's can be created using that gradient scheme on the desing of the show.

I don't know just yet about that shoe. The material on the toe and heel may have worked on the tongue, but I wonder if it can hold up where it is on this shoe. Definitely should be lighter than the heavy shoes they put out in the middle of this line. I stopped buying Lebrons years ago, but really like how the first ones performed.

Originally Posted by amf2001

I don't know just yet about that shoe. The material on the toe and heel may have worked on the tongue, but I wonder if it can hold up where it is on this shoe. Definitely should be lighter than the heavy shoes they put out in the middle of this line. I stopped buying Lebrons years ago, but really like how the first ones performed.

What did lebron's heavy shoes got to do with this?

Originally Posted by never wear them

For sure a take down version. That shoe looks kinda dope tho.
I think just version without flywire.. 
These look decent... 
glasses.gif

ya i think it's the take down too.

i think the 6's will look similar except they'll have flywire on the base, but then.. where that stupid print is, maybe we'll see some of that hyperfuse meterial?
nerd.gif
anyone else see that happening?

I'm holding out hope for some hyperfuse material use in the kobe. I will still bet on flywire though. You know nike will probably push some kind of tech in a sig shoe like this. Not sure how much they want to push hyperfuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom