OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only so much Nike can do to keep making Kobe's shoes lighter, eventually, the lightest shoe thing will stop. I'm all for Nike adding weight, if it can make the shoe better comfort wise or in another area.

Will be interesting to see the VI's, hopefully they make lows and mids/highs.

ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED.  IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE...YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Name : Zoom Kobe VI
Colour : Black/Dark Grey-White-Del Sol 
Style : 429659-002
Release Date : 12/26/2010
Price : $130

Colour : WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
Style : 429659-100
Release Date : 01/15/2011

Name : Zoom Kobe VI Christmas
Colour : Lime Green/Varsity Red/Black 
Style : 429659-701
Release Date : 12/26/2010

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "China"
Colour : Metallic Grey/White/Red/Purple 
Style : 429659-006
Release Date : 03/05/2011

Colour : Black/Varsity Red/White
Style : 429659-001
Release Date : 02/16/2011

Colour : Dark Grey/Glass Blue-Vibrant Yellow-Chrome
Style : 429659-005

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "LA"
Colour : Concrd/Varsity Red
Style : 448693-400
Release Date : 01/28/2011

Colour : Varsity Royal/White/Black
Style : 429659-400
Prics : $130

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "Rice"
Colour : Moss Green/Green Apple-Black
Style : 446442-301
Price : $150

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "All Star"
Colour : Varsity Red/Black/White
Style : 448693-600
Release Date : 02/17/2011
Price : $135

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "3D"
Colour : Medium Grey/Teal/Red
Style : 448693-001
Release Date : 02/09/2011

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "BHM"
Colour : Black/Metallic Gold/Dark Grey
Style : 429659-011
Release Date : 02/26/2011
Price : $130

Name : Zoom Kobe VI "O.C."
Colour : Orange blaze/Grey/Balck
Style : 448693-800
Release Date : 02/11/2011

Colour : Chroma/Volt-Black-Dark Grey-White
Style : 429659-500
Release Date : 04/09/2011
Price : $150

Colour : White/Black-Del Sol-Neutral Grey
Style : 429659-103
Release Date : 04/07/2011

Colour : Del Sol/Lightbulb-Black-Tour Yellow-White
Style : 429659-700
Release Date : 05/21/2011

Colour : Black/Metallic Silver-Concord-White
Style : 429659-010
Release Date : 05/05/2011

Colour : White/Black-Chlorine-Orion Blue
Style : 429659-102
Release Date : 05/26/2011

just because it was leaked last year at this time, why would it be leaked again at this time?

btw, i think it was second week of may.

^ That's what everyone was saying about the ZKIV. I am curious though how they'll turn out.

Its gonna be hard for them to top, but maybe they could implement that new hyperfuse technology, and make the shoes more breathable and durable. I've heard horrible things about the kbv's not lasting very long, but then again what shoe besides the foamposite can deal with a true ballers rigor in games, practice, and pickup games. But it would be nice to see them make it a little more durable.. I love the kbv by the way so dont flame me saying im a hater bc im not

KBV will be hard to top, but as time goes, so does the advancement of technology so who knows what Nike is cooking up right now.
I would really just wait it out till later this year, I remember alot of last year's teaser pics and fakes were just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The 6 are gonna be lows again right?

I havent boughten a Kobe shoe since the ZK1, even though I wanted to get the ZK2, didnt like the ZK3. But I dont like low-top basketball shoes.

I'm curious how the VIs will be. Am feeling the low tops though, they go clean with jeans.

I'm hoping they'll have full length zoom.
And change it back to the herringbone traction. And a bit more breathable.
It doesn't have to be lighter than the V imo, I'd just rather have those qualities implemented instead, and I'll have found the balling shoes for the rest of my life
smile.gif

^co-sign with everything you said.

The herringbone pattern traction, and the shoe's breathability were among my minimal complaints on the V.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I havent boughten a Kobe shoe since the ZK1, even though I wanted to get the ZK2, didnt like the ZK3. But I dont like low-top basketball shoes.

have you tried any of the kobe 4's or 5's?

im guessing prototype pics wont come in till late summer considering new kobe releases are around december-jan

people thought the IV would be hard to top but the V was definitely a step forward. i have no doubt that the next kobe vi will be better then its predecessors.

You'll either love it or hate it, but it's definitely a step ahead...
Personally, I think it's dope and am glad they pushed it forward from IV and V.

^nice....sounds like the line is not going to be a rehashed concept again and builds on the huge success of it's predecessors...patiently waiting to see what the new hype will be...cuz judging on what's been going on in the kicks bracket/survey- the Kobe line is a force to be reckoned with, not that we didn't know that already...

If I had my choice, weight isn't really a matter of concern (as far as being even lighter then the V). I'd also like to see full length zoom used...

Bundy, I feel you. I hope it ain't lighter that the zk5s.... You can't go any lighter than that, if so, Ima have doubts playing in em. And yea, the Kobe Line is just too much right now. Can you seriously say that his line sucked?.... Negative. Obviously it ain't JB but what other sig line is at the same level as the ZK aka Eric Avar's line?

I can't expect less When it comes to Eric Avar. Dude is my favorite outta all of em.

Some colorway information popped up a few weeks back.

There was also a rumor that it'll have it's own box. Not sure if that's true or not.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

According to Mark Parker, the V is outselling the IV by a factor of 3 to 1.

They're unlikely to change things to much... and i can't think what's left to remove?

Bigger forefoot bag would be nice though.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Bundy, I feel you. I hope it ain't lighter that the zk5s.... You can't go any lighter than that, if so, Ima have doubts playing in em. And yea, the Kobe Line is just too much right now. Can you seriously say that his line sucked?.... Negative. Obviously it ain't JB but what other sig line is at the same level as the ZK aka Eric Avar's line?

I can't expect less When it comes to Eric Avar. Dude is my favorite outta all of em.
Don't count the Lebron sig line out!
I love the Dark Knights, the home/away, Bruce Lee's, and the USC's..............
But the Lebron line comes very hard.
Just the 7 alone  has some ridiculous cws: ASG's, Cool Grey;s, X-Mas Day (even though they sat alot), DunkMan's, CTK, HWC, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom