OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GZA73

Wore these to pick up the DB3
WOW!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My local footlocker had a display case with the kobe vi del sol, lebron viii all black, foamposite one cough drop, and jordan xi cool grey. To be honest the kobe vi looks better than all of them IMO. The jordan xi looks borderline fake.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Grinch are a must after seeing that pic, source says maybe a week ahead of release date

sources
nerd.gif
?? i hope they do release early. Can't wait to steal attention with this kobe vi grinch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Co-Sign G would like to see those with red laces if you can

Would like to see black laces too
smile.gif
On the feet they are damn SICK.. I was on the fence otherwise.

i also was thinking about seeing some red laces on them but honestly this shoe needs to stay all green just the way they are just my opinion.

Man, can't wait for the del sol vi's.... Really want to see if these look even better in person.

Thanks Relly and Jdub!

I highly doubt they'll release the Grinches before Kobe plays in them on Christmas day, but you never know.

I'm really torn on which ones I should get first...only have the money for maybe one or two pairs for now. I really wanna ID a pair but who knows if the options will be good or not...

Originally Posted by kob8

Man, can't wait for the del sol vi's.... Really want to see if these look even better in person.

I Promise you..... Pics do not do 1/10th of justice......

this shoe is bananas in person.
Mugen had EVERYONE with jaws wide open at The Vault for the Big Stages release. Hell, even I was picking my eye pretending as if I wasn't looking down at the shoe...

So do you guys think these will release online on Christmas day? Kind of like the 5 rings releasing on the day Kobe debuted them?Then the HOH's would drop them the next day? Or does anyone have an actual release date?I am just speculating, but would like to have some concrete info.

for those of you who has already gotten these, how do these fit compared to the v/iv? asking more about width wise...

As requested! We were waiting for you Edwin at Santa Monica. I wanted to show you the Grinches in person.

yeah I think its better with the stock laces... the red on the tongue should just be there, not the laces.  again (IMO)   
glasses.gif

ty GZA for the awesome pics.  can't wait till NWT shares his view
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom