OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JCDC2

Originally Posted by Nermindee

early purchases and preorders on grinches are pretty much all gone, thats nuts... smh.

I've only seen them on marqueesole.  Who else had preorders?
how much did they have them for?
tired.gif
$259

edit:  sold out, though.
frown.gif

Saw them in person today. The scales are definitely different looking in person than pics and much better too.
pimp.gif
Feels lighter than the V also.

So I'm a little confused. The guy in the video said they'd be both available @ the Vault on 12/26... Then he said 12/25 "if you don't wanna see the lines." Wouldn't that mean they'd both be available on Christmas Day?

I think he meant if your picking up the pack you can pick up the del-sol as well.
I would just want the "green mambas" they can keep the other stuff really.
Also the id page of FB is really cool, I think I would just take the del-sol, chaos, and a few ID's over anything else they release. All-star joints should be interesting.

Just copped mines tonight from a local spot in L.A.

Sorry for the crappy Iphone pics.. and a whole lot of them at that.. but I love these... VI > Lebron VIII and Kobe V

Btw, theres flywire underneath the snakeskin.. you can see it in person

Are those "fake" Jordan socks up there?
laugh.gif
no disrespect but they look suspect..

I don't really care that much..but just wanted to comment..

Nice Kobes though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Are those "fake" Jordan socks up there?
laugh.gif
no disrespect but they look suspect..

I don't really care that much..but just wanted to comment..

Nice Kobes though
pimp.gif

I got them from footlocker.. they came with 2 blk white and one blk red.. 10 bucks.. so no, not unless they started selling fakes.
tired.gif

grinches and cool greys 11 are releasing the 23rd over here. how bout ya? 23 or 26?

damn dude got concords already? those need to drop quick, i wanna spend my voucher already dont wanna wait longer
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom