OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Just called NT Portland and they said they wouldn't be getting the Grinch's. Just the Xmas KD's and Lebron's ... 
indifferent.gif

SMFH @ Nike.

#%$$ like this i dont understand, especially since they are Headquartered here. These are the only shoes I want for Christmas and I don't even have the opportunity to get them in person?? Looks like I will have to get lucky over the phone or net...  
That sucks, you would think Nike would hook up NT Portland since Nike is headquartered there like you said. You should get some people to do a strike at the Nike campus to get the Grinch VI's released there
laugh.gif

forget the yellow laces, whoever has the del sol VI's throw the laces in from the 2k10 V's and post pix. already kno they would be viscious...

Somebody please post more pictures of the Grinch's. The shoe is amazing!!! I'm so happy people are going to pass on this sneaker more for me!

those yellow laces in the del sols are a nice touch...when I get mine I am going to do the same thing...

^ was gonna ask the same thing...do the del sols come with yellow laces...those make the shoe pop 100x more...nice touch for sure

Looks like it's gonna be the del sols, the grinchs, and the cool grey xi's next week. Gonna be a good week!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Eastbay - Ray,

since you guys have the grinch kobe VI, they are gonna be on your website 12am 12/26? according to the official release date of the grinch is 26th, right?
Can i use my recent received gift card on them?

thanks
From the information I have and from what I was told, we will be selling them on 12/25/10.  At this time, it does not appear that these shoes will be displayed on our website.  As I mentioned before, the shoes can only be ordered over the phone.  Our Call Center will not be open until 7 AM CST, which is when we will start taking phone orders for the shoes.  If I get any new information saying otherwise, I will post an update.

You can use a gift card to pay for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you very much for your information, Ray.

ouch.. 200 plus shipping (SZ12)... I will try my luck on NDC... how had was it to cop the Dark Knights V on NDC last year?

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Santa came into town a week early! Good looking out Santa on this rainy day!!
So clean with the yellow laces!!!!
By the way, back to my true size because of the new material....

I want to ID my Kobes but these are SICK... 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

ouch.. 200 plus shipping (SZ12)... I will try my luck on NDC... how had was it to cop the Dark Knights V on NDC last year?
I know a lot of people copped by phone instead of online, myself included. I don't remember them dropping online until some random time after midnight, and by then some of the sizes were gone. That was kind of a weird release... 

it really shouldn't have taken this long, but im finally at peace with myself with passing on the cool greys. tried them on and its just not doing it for me. space jams are good enuff! im not sure about other ppl but all this jordan retro stuff is just getting boring to me. zoom kobes ftw!

Havent been updated lately with the thread, but is Nike going away from the traditional, "Inlines, Draft Days" colorway releases?

They do not come with yellow laces. Wished they did though. Here are what they would look like with the V 2K10 laces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom