OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jrjmd

Originally Posted by jkballer5

NDC looks like it has some new Kobe gear...pretty good stuff imo

nice avatar man 
pimp.gif

haha thanks to great photographers for great pictures 
pimp.gif

This will be my last post for the year, since I am out until next year.  So everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
smile.gif

As for the Christmas Kobe VI shoes, they have not appeared on our website yet.  If you are interested in this shoe, keep checking our website to see if they are up.  If they are not up on our website at 12 AM EST tonight, you will need to call our Call Center at 8 AM EST/7 AM CST tomorrow morning to order these shoes.  Again, our Call Center will not be open tonight, since it is Christmas Eve.  The Call Center will be open at 8 AM EST/7 AM CST on 12/25/10.

I have listed the product numbers for both the Men's and Youth sizes below:

Nike Zoom Kobe VI in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29659701)
Nike Kobe VI Youth in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29913300)

Please note, these shoes are in limited supply, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ABallin23

i was at NTLA and i was 50th in line. i got there at about 3 am and it seemed like there were 30 people in line and all of a sudden at 8 oclock the line became packed, but im not complaining cause i got my wristband!
just hope i get my 10.5

I know man. Lots of empty chairs in the front. Hopefully it goes well Sunday!

sneak peak. Will have Courtside Pack in hand tomorrow. Pics to follow. Good luck to all trying to get the Grinches.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

This will be my last post for the year, since I am out until next year.  So everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
smile.gif

As for the Christmas Kobe VI shoes, they have not appeared on our website yet.  If you are interested in this shoe, keep checking our website to see if they are up.  If they are not up on our website at 12 AM EST tonight, you will need to call our Call Center at 8 AM EST/7 AM CST tomorrow morning to order these shoes.  Again, our Call Center will not be open tonight, since it is Christmas Eve.  The Call Center will be open at 8 AM EST/7 AM CST on 12/25/10.

I have listed the product numbers for both the Men's and Youth sizes below:

Nike Zoom Kobe VI in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29659701)
Nike Kobe VI Youth in Volt/Black/Green Apple/Crimson (29913300)

Please note, these shoes are in limited supply, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks a lot! Ray.
Merry Christmas, and happy new year!!

The local WSS had these for $100 this morning so I had to pick em up asap! now I need del sol matching laces!

^^^^i jz called that wss in long beach n they said they are $130, unless u show evidence , ducktales or u wer lucky

From SneakerNews, on feet pics of the "Glass Blue" colorway:
129302415429934.jpg

129302417827679.jpg

129302416584707.jpg

129302412528061.jpg

129302420535405.jpg

They look better than I expected on feet

orange sockliner ruins those glass blues to me....look pretty good with jeans.

Originally Posted by GZA73

sneak peak. Will have Courtside Pack in hand tomorrow. Pics to follow. Good luck to all trying to get the Grinches.

What is in that pack?

Who gets them?

Thanks

so are these only going to be available online at eastbay and nike.com? are we expecting them to release tonight at Nike.com? I know on the CG release Nike didn't wait until 12 pacific (like they used to) to release them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

orange sockliner ruins those glass blues to me....look pretty good with jeans.
Yeah I think those would've turned out better if they stuck with blue, yellow, grey, and black. It could've been a continuation of the Batman/Dark Knight theme, but with old school Batman colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom