OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easiest pickup of my life. Got to HOH an hour late, and still got a few in my size. Easy in, easy out. Thank god I didn't get them from bEastbay. Blessing in disguise

Finally got my Christmas Kobe's, after a series of various strikeouts yesterday I was able to get my pair, and a few extras today at the new HOH.

Only 2 people there when they opened up.....very surprised, but very happy.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Any people already at hoh at Houston galleria?

I really doubt anybody would be at HoH already at the galleria, really really doubt it, and I hope I'm right.
I don't think these or the Xmas VIII will sell out down here for a while.

KM- yessir got the size 12 I needed! Glad u got yours too. Dblock- that sucks bro, there was a ton of people that came right b4 the 8am opening

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Sold out HOH Florida Mall!

yep. i think i got the last 11.5. got there @ 5:30am and only had to wait for about a half hour. they got 40 pairs and there were definitely 40 people there by the time they opened, although a few people were there for the lebrons. i wanted to get there early as i knew 30 mins before opening would really be cutting it close. unfortunately, i tore ligaments in my ankle on tuesday hooping in the pre-heat lebron. i can't walk or drive and none of my buddies were willing to wake up earlier than 5 to take me to the mall. oh well, got my pair, but i was very nervous.

to everyone looking forward to wearing these on and off the court, good luck getting your pair. 

I remember seeing you there, I was the last one in the back of the line. I was able to pick up the last pair of sz 11. I checked the footaction and champs for them and none had them. I was surprised Champs had them online. No one was waiting for the lebrons at footaction when they opened at 8.

Do certain (or all) HOHs do phone orders
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Kobes are done at hoh willowbrook in jersey! Got my 11.5 and 12 so today is a good day!

Glad you got yours. I think you were in front of me getting the Lebrons.
roll.gif
I was just there trying to get a pair of Kobes for a friend. Mine should be coming in the mail this week.

I actually set my alarm at 5:30 put snooze figured it was kinda early then knotted. I wanted to get any size at least and resell to cop mine. But %#!! it

>> Do certain (or all) HOHs do phone orders ? <<

USUALLY they DONT DO ANY, butya might get lucky if u r real nice and find a real nice salesperson too Sir

can never hurt to ask :smile:

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Sold out HOH Florida Mall!

yep. i think i got the last 11.5. got there @ 5:30am and only had to wait for about a half hour. they got 40 pairs and there were definitely 40 people there by the time they opened, although a few people were there for the lebrons. i wanted to get there early as i knew 30 mins before opening would really be cutting it close. unfortunately, i tore ligaments in my ankle on tuesday hooping in the pre-heat lebron. i can't walk or drive and none of my buddies were willing to wake up earlier than 5 to take me to the mall. oh well, got my pair, but i was very nervous.

to everyone looking forward to wearing these on and off the court, good luck getting your pair. 

I remember seeing you there, I was the last one in the back of the line. I was able to pick up the last pair of sz 11. I checked the footaction and champs for them and none had them. I was surprised Champs had them online. No one was waiting for the lebrons at footaction when they opened at 8.

i saw u too..lol thought i wasnt gonna get my pair i woke up late

i'm sure i looked a bit out of place with the crutches and two buddies helping me out. i had to take a bunch of pain pills just to leave the house. but i got the shoes man and i'm happy. now i can go back to laying in bed 24/7 bored out of my mind.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Any people already at hoh at Houston galleria?

I really doubt anybody would be at HoH already at the galleria, really really doubt it, and I hope I'm right.
I don't think these or the Xmas VIII will sell out down here for a while.

Kobe's are all gone at HOH Houston.  Got there at 8 and the guy in front of me got the last pair of adult sizes.  I was able to get a Lebron in a 10 with no trouble though. 

Congrats on all who got their pair!!!

Any HOH or NT insiders know anything about the #s received? Seems either Kobes were more limited, or less Lebron fans out there...
nerd.gif

Arden Mall was pretty calm, only about 15 heads in line

Footaction received 31 pairs.

Chopped it up with a couple of folks and saw some old school 916 shoe heads I haven't seen awhile

Everyone in line looked out for each other and made sure we all got our sizes before we doubled up
pimp.gif

When I left they only had 7.5,12,14,15

Does Del Amo Mall (Torrance, CA) have stores selling Grinches? I heard on the Police scanner a call about men entering the mall when it closed and gathering around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom