OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GZA73

Concord VIs release 1/15 via eastbay http://blog.eastbay.com/shoes/all/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-concord/

I'm glad Nike changed it up, and went with these instead of the "Inline" colorway. 
These are nice and simple 
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-concord-3.jpg

those kobe's posted (bottom right) look like the takedown version.

and those concords are nice. i hope the white base on the ID's is like that.

Already got the black Venomenon shirt and mamba shorts but man this other Kobe gear on Eastbay is pretty sick! The premium jacket is
pimp.gif

And is it just me...or is the Concord color a lot like royal blue?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Ed... Your boy mikeJordanache23 wrote me a message
Lol

laugh.gif
that idiot is still alive? Probably wondering on how us shoe heads get these shoes
laugh.gif
the kid needs to get a life already

Originally Posted by Rightguard

It does not look like those who ordered from eastbay will be getting our pairs. Customer rep told me that they will not receive the kobes in!

This information is incorrect.  We have not canceled any orders and are still expecting to receive the shipment from Nike.  The associate you spoke with may have been confused as they are marked as "No Longer Available" in our system, which is only due to the fact that we have met our threshold for backorders, but unless our order is canceled with Nike (which it hasn't been) we will still be getting them.  Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

why are dudes starting rumors about eastbay? if no ones order has been cancelled there is nothing to worry about yet.

same thing happened last year with the chaos Vs, I ended up getting my pair from eastbay, a little late but I get em.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Those Concords are beautiful.

My thoughts exactly. And here I was hoping to hate the VI so I didn't buy as many pairs as I did of the V. I'm already in for 3 pairs and its only December...

So 1/15 for the "Concords" and ten days after that the "CHAOS" & Glass-Blue suppose to come out? LOL!

Jordan release every seven days, Kobe release every 10 days now.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

So 1/15 for the "Concords" and ten days after that the "CHAOS" & Glass-Blue suppose to come out? LOL!

GREAT THING.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

GREAT THING.

Not on the WALLET!

Just prioritize, I'm sure by now we can all assume which ones will still be on the shelves and which are first day sell outs.

I can see Concords sitting, Chaos selling well, and those LA's selling out.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

GREAT THING.

Not on the WALLET!

oh but it will be 
happy.gif
saturate the market, dudes will be choosier on what they purchase and shoes will sit and go on sale, or at least be available later for purchase.

tumblr_laj6kaVzmx1qace78.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom