OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23phorlife

does anone know if KICKS CREW ships to PO BOXES ????? i checked all over their site and couldnt find that info anywhere. my paypal verified addy is a po box

thanks a ton for any help

no i dont believe they will.  i think they state this after you select a shoe to order and u click on the boxes to agree to terms.   good company overall.

Originally Posted by c4

^ both those are crazy

Working on a client's roof. She's 87 yrs. old and said: "Those are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen" I was stoked on this after hearing my family's comments on them.
laugh.gif
She's lying to you. She IS 87 so her eye sight may not be as good. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Where can I get the Del Sol slightly below retail? Or is it too early since they just came out. I don't see them on sites like shoetrends, sneaker.st, etc... If they don't get discounted until the next several color ways come out then I'll just get them from Eastbay.

i dont see it happening last year people waited for the aways to go on sale and they actually went up in value. The del sols are selling very well we sold out of them already and they are not available for restocks yet not sure if they ever will be.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Where can I get the Del Sol slightly below retail? Or is it too early since they just came out. I don't see them on sites like shoetrends, sneaker.st, etc... If they don't get discounted until the next several color ways come out then I'll just get them from Eastbay.

i dont see it happening last year people waited for the aways to go on sale and they actually went up in value. The del sols are selling very well we sold out of them already and they are not available for restocks yet not sure if they ever will be.
I agree, I see the KOBE VI doing as if not better than the KOBE IV in terms of sale and popularity thanks to the Christmas CW.

Originally Posted by c4

^ both those are crazy

Working on a client's roof. She's 87 yrs. old and said: "Those are the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen" I was stoked on this after hearing my family's comments on them.
laugh.gif
She's lying to you. She IS 87 so her eye sight may not be as good. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true, good point
Thanks for the comments guys

imo these are very breathable.  I felt the wind through them, my feet were freezing

Nermindee-
pimp.gif
Really sic pic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

How light are we talking? Im sure some of you have postage scales. Anyone with a sz. 12 or 13.

To compare, a lunar trainer sz 12.5 comes in around 11oz. An older ultraflight model comes in at 1:nerd:z. Most bball shoes of the past few decades are in that high teens range, given the 12-13 size range..
Size 11.5 Grinch weighs 12.2 ounces on my postal scale.

Originally Posted by retroJ23

this question probably been asked before but how do these fit? (no time get them at the store)

balled in the del sols today and the toebox  was super tight.i was wearing dri-fit sock tho so idk if that played a role.

Originally Posted by retroJ23

this question probably been asked before but how do these fit? (no time get them at the store)

These actually ran slightly big for me.  I wore an 8 in the V's and those were tight on the toebox and my toe was close to the front but on these I feel like they are a little bigger 
grin.gif

How many PEs does Kobe usually wear throughout a season. I'd like to get something he's worn or wins games in that is a GR. If that is even realistic. The del Sols and concords, will these be the Kobe Norm for awhile i wonder?

I've been wearing my Del Sols everyday since the release. I usually don't wear same shoe everyday but these are just too nice! Hell, I didn't even get to wear the Grinches yet.

Amazing how ESPN does one segment on the Grinches and the CW explodes. Especially a CW that was dogged on prior to its release. The prices on the bay are crazy for these, looks like I won't be doubling up.

so did i miss something because i found this under release dates

"01/25/11Zoom Kobe VIMoss Green/Green Apple-Black$150446442-301"

can anyone please tell me what shoe this is

Originally Posted by yungone350

so did i miss something because i found this under release dates

"01/25/11 Zoom Kobe VI Moss Green/Green Apple-Black $150 446442-301"

can anyone please tell me what shoe this is
That desciption fits the rices. Awesome if there coming out sooner than later.

been to the vault last night before the Utah Jazz and clippers game
real nice setting by Nike, Kobe fans must love that place~ haha

good that i didn't pick up the grinch, i feel this way now... first time see them in person, i dont think i would put that on my feet... no offense to the grinch lovers~ i don't hate~ but just dont think tht would match me, and not my cup of tea~
just hyped up a bit earlier, so want to get a pair for myself~ hahaha
feel the force of hype now

and the concord is absolutely beautiful!! i thought i give that up after seeing chaos~ but yesterday first time see it in person, man... tht thing is on fire~ maybe pictures don't do the justice for the concord~
it doesn't looked as nice as it is in person, thts all i can say

i thought that too but isnt it a bit too early to release that cw?
But then again march is around the corner
NWT- ur right i never even noticed the price, now im really confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom