OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not riling me up.

If you don't like, don't cop... Point blank period

More for everyone else

We haven't seen everything

>> So now that everybody got their grinches... What shirts or outfits do you wear with them? <<

nuthin but tha shoes and a volt colores jockstrap

itll catch on , ima sure of it

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

You not riling me up.

More for everyone else

sure? couldnt tell from all those exclamation points you were throwin around.

doesnt this go without say anyway?  and where in my original post did i say i didnt like em? i actually said im gonna cop 2 different colorways soooo....
eyes.gif

no we have not seen everything but we have seen somewhat of a re-occuring pattern for colorways.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

>> So now that everybody got their grinches... What shirts or outfits do you wear with them? <<

I bought a volt green shirt from Champs, although they do have other shirts that will go nicely with the grinches.  If i wanted to rock these casually, they go nicely with a pair of dark blue/black jeans.  If i rock them on the court i would wear the same shirt and wear a pair of black shorts, although hopefully i'm able to get a pair of volt green shorts that mjrod had in his pics. 

^^ universal studios park (hollywood).. Bought them while I was visiting LA during my trip.. I figured they would look good with the kobes, then when my shoes came in, it was a perfect match...

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Wanted to share the outfit I worn yesterday as I UNDS these bad boys.. All black goes well with a hint of bright (volt/cyber/electric) green on the shirt...

Originally Posted by JRodski

You not riling me up.

More for everyone else

doesnt this go without say anyway?  and where in my original post did i say i didnt like em? i actually said im gonna cop 2 different colorways soooo....
eyes.gif

no we have not seen everything but we have seen somewhat of a re-occuring pattern for colorways.

I put it like thisI'm not gonna go back and forth with you, I don't know you, and you don't know meI don't need anyone to tell me how to type or tell me how I feel, I write what I want.How bout you get prepared to celebrate your one year anni with niketalk, but I know your gonna put you be on the site for years and just finally decided to be a member.Don't act tuffI'm tired of these Internet thugs and geeks acting tough, knowing damn well they not build like that.Watch your mouth and don't talk slick. You do know me homie. Real talkI suggest you get back to the sneakers and stop quoting me.

thats shirt is pure FUEGO mjrod, i dig !

a black tshirt or a white t shirt works with about any colorway, imo

Belk's has/had(last time i was there) real nice polos that are that exact candy apple green that the Grinches are too, just in case

Thanks 23phorlife and NotoriousMj23! Appreciate it!

Damn... I think I'ma have to cop the whole all star game pack cuz the ASG and LA are very serious.. Wonder how the 3rd colorway would look...

Dammit! I'ma be broke this year again! These ZKVIs are too irresistable! Now I wish I didn't go all out with the ZKVs... Thanks Nike!

ASG's looking really good 
pimp.gif

I like the tongue and the heel part of the ASG's. Without a doubt better than last year's colorway. Hopefully Socal gets flooded with ASG's like Texas last year.

Originally Posted by JRodski

You not riling me up.

More for everyone else

eyes.gif

I put it like thisI'm not gonna go back and forth with you, I don't know you, and you don't know meI don't need anyone to tell me how to type or tell me how I feel, I write what I want.How bout you get prepared to celebrate your one year anni with niketalk, but I know your gonna put you be on the site for years and just finally decided to be a member.Don't act tuffI'm tired of these Internet thugs and geeks acting tough, knowing damn well they not build like that.Watch your mouth and don't talk slick. You do know me homie. Real talkI suggest you get back to the sneakers and stop quoting me.
seriously bro? was all this really necessary?  i didnt make my first post hopin to bait someone into an argument, it was simply an observation so there was no need for you to defend the shoes.
eyes.gif

and c'mon dude..... celebrate my first year with niketalk?....
laugh.gif
, as if NT is THAT important to me....
roll.gif

and your the one that needs to stop internet thuggin'. yer responses are extra aggressive and why?

wow this is going insane the amount of colorways we're seeing. Just a month ago we're all wondering when we're gonna see other colorways. Now we need concrete release dates and where they're available at.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

wow this is going insane the amount of colorways we're seeing. Just a month ago we're all wondering when we're gonna see other colorways. Now we need concrete release dates and where they're available at.

Agreed! Nike going all out with these VIs and I have a feeling that this is just the calm before the storm..

No... There's a hurricane and tornado coming with VI this year

They trying to give us everything plus the kitchen sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom