OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those chaos looked too similar to the Vs chaos... but wht could it be?! if it is the chaos, then the grey/purple one is wht?!

gotta check tht out in person before i buy it if tht shoes every come out...

but the grey/purple is a MUST for me!

draft day is alrite... always not a big fan of draft day CW, maybe cuz i collect CP's shoes

this year's MLK day edition is weak, IMO... last year MLK day is the best ever! y not released those Vs already T- T

eek.gif
at this thread blowing up...plz someone tell me what page to start at

nevermind, i'm all caught up 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wow del sols look sooooo much better with yellow laces. Shame you have to take the laces from the bruce lees.

most of us have the red nike laces in the BL anyway i was waiting on something to put the yellows in
pimp.gif

and the All Stars
eek.gif

do the kobe kode change from last year? ZKV kode means 'heart' while ZKVI kode means 'blackmamba'...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wow del sols look sooooo much better with yellow laces. Shame you have to take the laces from the bruce lees.

most of us have the red nike laces in the BL anyway i was waiting on something to put the yellows in
pimp.gif

and the All Stars
eek.gif

Ima do that when I buy the del sols on sale.

Just noticed that the Chaos has the same orange trimming as the Glass Blues. Glass Blues = Dark Knights? Similar to the Red blocks in the soles of the Chaos and DK Vs?

Can't decide on the ASG's....I jumped the gun last year on the V's and didn't even end up liking them that much

anyone know of anyplaces to buy Kobes in south Korea? Or any info on how to find where?

My daughters boyfriend is over there and maybe he can send me a care package
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Can't decide on the ASG's....I jumped the gun last year on the V's and didn't even end up liking them that much
Buy first, ask questions later.

Originally Posted by s dubl

anyone know of anyplaces to buy Kobes in south Korea? Or any info on how to find where?

nerd.gif
Kobe socks?

I'm debating on getting a GR.....I want to try them on.  Both the GRs look nice.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I'm debating on getting a GR.....I want to try them on.  Both the GRs look nice.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

go for them!!
GRs r so hot in person, both of em~

even thought maybe lots of ppl have them... but hey if you like the shoes, y care about others? as long as you like em~ but just my opinions~

i dont buy limited edition tht often, unless they r really appealing~ i mostly buy GR, cuz cheaper price, and most of them r real nice!! but remember buy things accord to your own feeling~ u like em then buy them! tht will have no regrets!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Buy first, ask questions later.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif
Kobe socks?
roll.gif
  Yes that is true, especially since these are so nice.
And just buy the GR, it shouldn't matter if they are limited or not, as long as you like them

Originally Posted by rzac30

Just noticed that the Chaos has the same orange trimming as the Glass Blues. Glass Blues = Dark Knights? Similar to the Red blocks in the soles of the Chaos and DK Vs?

hmm... if the glass blues = DK for the VIs, then it is a huge fail.
but i dont see the glass blue as DK though... since those orange, light blue, light yellow... they can't remind me the color on batman...

and tht chaos reminded as Chaos cuz it is similar color scheme of the Vs Chaos... plus tht splatters midsoles

by the way, may i ask whts tht in your avy?!
nerd.gif
 very appealing!
embarassed.gif

Saw this shirt on ebay, made by "cajmear".  They always make shirts to go along with big releases of shoes.  Kinda nice I guess
grinchkb.jpg

rice just got bumped down to number 3. ASG's are pure fire!

1)grinch
2)asg
3)rice
4)chaos
5)concord

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

but i dont see the glass blue as DK though... since those orange, light blue, light yellow... they can't remind me the color on batman...

and tht chaos reminded as Chaos cuz it is similar color scheme of the Vs Chaos... plus tht splatters midsoles

nerd.gif
 very appealing!
embarassed.gif

Girl is Kristina Rose repping a full out Kobe outfit with the Del Sols..I think the orange makes them standout and is reminiscent of the lighter color Batman similar to the intro shown in the Batman tv show with Adam West imo

anyone know if i order the concords from eastbay today will they ship them before the 15th or do i have to wait til after the release for them to ship?

nerd.gif
 very appealing!
embarassed.gif

Girl is Kristina Rose repping a full out Kobe outfit with the Del Sols..I think the orange makes them standout and is reminiscent of the lighter color Batman similar to the intro shown in the Batman tv show with Adam West imo

thx for the info~ thts a very sexy picture~ 
i see where you r coming from... but i still doubting if it is the DK for Kobe VIs... maybe they wont have a DK for VIs...

i would like to see an old school batman CW for the shoes thou, navy/light blue/grey/yellow~ haha

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone know if i order the concords from eastbay today will they ship them before the 15th or do i have to wait til after the release for them to ship?

they clearly stated ship on 15th...
expected back-order, if you order now.

look up just a lil bit when you mouse pointer point at a size, there is a lil line poped out just right above the sizes.

nerd.gif
 very appealing!
embarassed.gif

glasses.gif
 found her "movies", thanks for the name!!! real hot!!!

NT is the place not only sharing sneakers~ but man-hood, and friends sharing~ hohoho
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom