OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Are they Del Sols sellin out quickly in your area?
im in bmore. they seem to be sitting around here just like all of the other kobes.
Yup. I live in MD too. Average young consumer around here is coppin foams, half cents, jordans, or other nike retros. Good for me! 
happy.gif
 Reason why I haven't copped Del Sols yet.
EDIT: And LeBrons. He seems to be the favorite of the two in this area. 
30t6p3b.gif

love the grinches!!!! finally able to pick em up from my cousin's place!! can't wait to play ball today!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by never wear them

Del Sols will sit but they're selling well from what I'm being told. Every store around me received more than a regular standard FSR. So just 1 pair for me right now and the 2nd later on.

maybe on the west coast?

my fa got 12 pairs total

Oh then for sure then, it's a west coast thing then. But yeah these 'll sell and still go on sale.

Just for those interested, I was at RIF LA today and they had some Grinch available. Sorry i didnt ask for price.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Just for those interested, I was at RIF LA today and they had some Grinch available. Sorry i didnt ask for price.

They are between 300-350 there.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

They are between 300-350 there.

holy crap?!
really?... damm... thts some Jordan shoes price status... lol

eastbay dont usually lift that exclusion on kobe first colorways fast. so expect that tag to be on there until atleast may.

you should have purchased a gift card for 20% off back in december then you would have got the kobe vi for 104 shipped. now its too late

thats what i do every year for the firs release of every kobe

I was going to iD a pair of the Kobe VI's, but I think the Concords will do for me. They are exactly what I want, a clean spring/summer Kobe. Plus I'll save a lot of $ by not iD'ing a pair lol.

Negative just asked RIF and they said its a size 13 grinch and price is 270. The price is still to high for me, im looking for a 3rd pair but not at that price. I hate these limits they throw on when you do phone orders. O well im sure they will come down in price and ill grab it then

$270 is still a ridiculous price IMO. I'd probably pay $200 or so tops for this if I wasn't able to cop on RD

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Del Sols are just sitting at my FTL, no one buys kobes around here

Same here.  The V's are still available at a lot of FTL's.  I've learn my lesson and I will wait.

came across this , sorry if posted already, said it was niketown santa monica, im not sure but i like the TOP ROW AN AWFUL AWFUL LOT !!!!

IMG_1275-750x562.jpg

Kobe VI are gona be a problem!
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Was wondering if Kobe VI comes with ankle insurance like the IV?

I just got my shipping confirmation from kicks-crew for the grinches. I'm still on the fence abt the grinches but I hear they are fire in person. I just saw them for a sec when my boy had them on. I'll pass judgment once I lace em up.

I am wondering if they are going to release a Carpe Diem colorway, I am looking forward to that, and also an Away colorway. It would be hard to match up with the zkV away and the zkIV Carpe Diem but I have high hopes for the VI's
smile.gif

Negative just asked RIF and they said its a size 13 grinch and price is 270. The price is still to high for me, im looking for a 3rd pair but not at that price. I hate these limits they throw on when you do phone orders. O well im sure they will come down in price and ill grab it then
http://rif.la/show_item.php?id=55687 for size 11 350.00 they must had drop price on that size 13 

yea i dont know bout other places, but here in the dmv the kobes are EVERYWHERE...man i'm tryin not to buy any sneakers for the first half of the year to save money, but those all star 6s might break me lol

Originally Posted by swgdriven

Originally Posted by marley

I have been scouring the internet all morning trying to find that shirt with the green numbers on it. I can't find it anywhere. Man I need that.
you can try calling a HOH nearest to you if you live outside convenient driving distance and get them to ship it.  I tried called a footlocker in san diego for a pair of kobe shorts that match the grinches, but the guy there said they didnt have em.  mjrod was gonna follow up
smile.gif
  You can also try calling champs to see if they have it, i think someone else in the forums said they saw it there.

sick avatar btw marley, is that a flashlight in your grinches? hehehe

UPDATE: Just dropped by the Plaza Bonita FTL. I'm amazed how quick they sold it all out. I bought the electric green kobe shorts for my grinch kobes last week with around 15 left in various size. It's all gone now. I thought they would sit. Sorry guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom