OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I hope so
I don't want anybody to miss out on those
Those are my baby's... We just held a baby shower for them.. We got a playpen, a crib, and mad diapers. Lol

^^ I hope so
I don't want anybody to miss out on those
Those are my baby's... We just held a baby shower for them.. We got a playpen, a crib, and mad diapers. Lol

Originally Posted by alsasam

I think no matter what VIs drop the grinches will stay my baby. Actually is one of my all time favorite kobe's.
Mine too, so much I had to adopt another pair 
pimp.gif

0394_2_lg.jpg

laugh.gif

grin.gif

>> Those are my baby's... We just held a baby shower for them.. We got a playpen, a crib, and mad diapers. Lol <<

roll.gif

mad diapers cause they ARE THA S**T !!!!!!!

ima put straight WHITE LACES in em 
pimp.gif

this thread moves too fast! lol

just wore my vi's yesterday, the toe box doesn't have as much room as the V's to IMO, but the shoe still fit awesome

has there been any word on the chaos RD?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those chaos actually do look good. Better than I thought. I just can't get passed by that red shozoku. But a real nice colorway. Might get em.

just curious whats with the "anti-red shozoku" sentiment. Is it red in general or just how it blends with the other colors on the shoe?  To me the Chaos and grey heel cup look much better than the all blue "LA's" which also have red if I am not mistaken?

I love the color red, its just the fact that it doesn't blend in well, well, for my taste. I rather have seen a neon green shozoku on the chaos colorway. But it's not bothering me too much. The all blue ASG pair, I like, but need to see more pics

They need to stop teasing us with pics of the Chaos and give us a RD already! After the Grinch these are starting to become my favorites with the Rice in the # 3 spot. Hope they drop sometime this month!

I thought I liked the all blue pair. After seeing that on foot pic im not to sure about them anymore. I will say the Concords are creeping up on the Del Sols and the Grinch on my list. I need those, but December killed the wallet
laugh.gif

i keep thinking the LA's will grow on me, but there is no way im buying those. waiting for mardowns and going crazy on del sols and concords

Eric Avar just tweeted that Kobe Bryant wants all colorways scrapped and only available to Michael Jackson's brothers and Prince.

i might pick up the Concords when they come out. i wish i couldn't got the Grinches but they didnt carry the Christmas day shoes in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom