OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like 3D's not bad
Great thought/concept
LA is all about Hollywood/movies
And when it comes to movies now, they are 3D'in everything
Just saw green hornet... In 3D. Lol wish I had those Kobes

I like 3D's not bad
Great thought/concept
LA is all about Hollywood/movies
And when it comes to movies now, they are 3D'in everything
Just saw green hornet... In 3D. Lol wish I had those Kobes

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Truth be told GZA. Too many outrageous colorways dropping. Del Sols and Concords are by far the best and they are widely available, with the Grinches right next to them. Nike needs to stick what they were doing with the IVs and Vs. No Laker colorway yet but we get 3 All Star shoes? Doesn't seem to add up right. What's going on Nike?

i think people are mistaken. the LA's and 3D's are NOT all-star colourways. i could be wrong, but that's what i think.

im still on the fence about the texture of the vi's
indifferent.gif

Wow these last few pics have me contemplating, was litterally going to buy del sols of eastbay today and now after seeing close ups of concords im in a pickle..
eyes.gif

im guessing people got their wishes with the "branching" off from the typical Kobe colorways lol.. It's crazy we've got all these pics of the UNreleased joints and we're only about less than a month/3 official releases deep

laugh.gif
Great marketing tool there by Kobe.
Yeah the 3D is cool, but I don't know if I could rock them. I can see that conversation that Sdubl posted many times anyone wears them
laugh.gif
I don't feel like carrying around 3d glasses for everyone.
pimp.gif
Concords looking nice.

frown.gif
I still haven't picked up a pair of 6's yet. There are some other Kobes on ebay/here/"other site" that are catching my eye.
30t6p3b.gif
I think I've become a straight Kobe collector now.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

3-D Kobe VI reminds me of infrared structure triax 91s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
exactly what I was thinking....

some nice pics of concords...esp those pics by Drink Nike
smokin.gif
  I really like the concords, clean simple colorway. Only thing Im kinda not feelin is the flywire...almost looks like veins or something.

Somebody mentioned the scales on the 3D aren't like the other ones. These are printed on? The possibilities on these are endless then. Can't wait to see what Nike has up its sleeves.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

^^ I see you Joe. Long time no talk. Kobes still got your eye I see. Haha. Hope all is well bro!

what up bro.everything is good over here. wbu.
 i tend to lurk in this thread, but I saw those 3Ds and was def. impressed. Havent bought any VIs yet,but I know Ill end up with a couple
laugh.gif

been taking it easy since the IVs dropped. but i have a few colorways I would like to get
pimp.gif

as for 3D VI inspiration, imo (not my pic)

Kobe-VI-3D-M-4m-570x427.jpg

im thinking imma get all of the GR Kobes once I slow down with my other purchases.

pics of the concords on the past couple pages are really looking good.

I'm anxious to scoop some more pairs. I guess it'll be concords then Rices

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Are the rice's going to be a house of hoops exclusive ?

I heard Nike.com are gonna have them as well
Yea I'm hoping they will be on NDC, nearest HOH is 6 hours away
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Are the rice's going to be a house of hoops exclusive ?

I heard Nike.com are gonna have them as well
oh crap SMH 
tired.gif

I hate using the internet to cop kicks on release day because everyone jumps on the site and it ends up crashing then you finally get on and their sold out 

I guess i might have to go to HOH for this one 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom