OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how far back have the rice's been pushed?

It's still TBD, will probably release around the time the Aces do....March maybe? 
nerd.gif

For those that got the Grinches on NDC, did you use the flash or non-flash site? Just wondering 'cuz I heard there were issues with the non-flash site. Any help would be appreciated as online is the only way for me to get these for retail.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

For those that got the Grinches on NDC, did you use the flash or non-flash site? Just wondering 'cuz I heard there were issues with the non-flash site. Any help would be appreciated as online is the only way for me to get these for retail.
I used the NON flash on the first drop and had no problems at all....I remember for the cool greys I tried the flash and it didn't work.   On the restock, however, I used the flash and it was perfect.  A good idea would be to follow the nikestore twitter, they post the direct link to the shoes
http://twitter.com/nikestore

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Traded in my blackout V's yesterday for the del sol VI and i gotta say... del sols are the nicest pair of Vi's so far by far. I have the grinches too, and just the simplicity of the del sols makes them amazing. Gonna see how i like them with BL laces in them. Also stoked cause i had got the blackouts a while ago with a discount for a 100 and it was an even exchange. I had intended to wear the blackouts but i never got around to it and decided id rather have a shoe with some color to it.

So you traded them with someone, or exchanged them in store? Just curious to know if they still ring up as regular price since they've been on sale.
In store.  I was suprised I got full price for the V too.  Thought theyd be on sale.

Nice. Thanks for the response. Makes me wish I had some unworn pairs to exchange for more 6s.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by playaproved

Eastbay has the "East LAs" up. Looks like they are going to be releasing at 12:00AM EST.

Didn't expect to see these there. Hopefully all of the ASG kicks are going to be available on Eastbay.

Beat me to it.  Please note, the East LA is extremely limited, so they will go fast.  I would recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also trying to place one online.

EastbayRep - Ray
yea, the phone
laugh.gif
. i sat on there for 1hr 40 minutes to get grinches and got thru when there was size 8 left.  and people called up and get thru in 5 mins.
The Christmas launch definitely could have gone better.  It appears the problem with the Christmas launch was when we closed for Christmas Eve, our phone queue system was turned off for the night.  Once we were ready to take calls on Christmas morning, the phone queue system was turned on and was not working as intended.  Since we are not closing anytime soon, there should not be any problems with our phone queue system.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Is there a limit on the LA's tonight Eastbay Rep?
I will need to check on this, but I believe we should be limiting them to one per customer, since they are extremely limited.

Please know that this shoe is in demand and will be hard to get. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Dang, only ****** sizes left on Eastbay for the Del Sols. I didn't think they'd sell that well. Nike finally did something right by putting out a CW while Kobe is wearing them.

I want 3Ds and the Sunsets.

Originally Posted by boogeda

^ flash site.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I used the NON flash on the first drop and had no problems at all....I remember for the cool greys I tried the flash and it didn't work.   On the restock, however, I used the flash and it was perfect.  A good idea would be to follow the nikestore twitter, they post the direct link to the shoes
http://twitter.com/nikestore

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it! So pretty much, It's doesn't really matter... Just be quick...

hmmm....I'll be at work when LAs drop so wifey is going to have to try and scoop for me. Hopefully she can. If not I wont lose sleep.

I will need to check on this, but I believe we should be limiting them to one per customer, since they are extremely limited.

Please know that this shoe is in high demand and will be hard to get. 

EastbayRep - Ray
I just got confirmation that we will be limiting them to one per customer.  Our website should reflect this later today.

EastbayRep - Ray

i have a question, if i got a pair of nike shoes as a gift, so no receipt, can i return them to a nike factory store for store credit?

Please know that this shoe is in high demand and will be hard to get. 

EastbayRep - Ray
I just got confirmation that we will be limiting them to one per customer.  Our website should reflect this later today.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Ray

I've been able to make an exchange or get store credit w/o receipt at NikeTown and at Footlocker.  They just give you current selling price.  

I didnt have a receipt. Like 20valv3 said, they give you current selling price. I guess my footlocker is still selling v's at full price.

oh ok, thanks a lot for the replies guys. i appreciate the fast response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom