OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lookin Zero, I'm still not seeing it on NDC (Non-Flash) if it wasn't for the link I would be lost...good looks

Glad i dont want the l.a.'s, but i hope the people who truely like these get their pairs. Theres always a ton of new faces for releases like this who come and brag about getting a pair and its annoying.

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by Holiday

Good lookin Zero, I'm still not seeing it on NDC (Non-Flash) if it wasn't for the link I would be lost...good looks

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-403746/pgid-404012
Thank bro, I already copped, just givin' props
pimp.gif

still waiting for my first VI and east la won't be it. i attempted a size 10.5 on ndc and it still worked, closed the window right before the confirmation submit.

copped off ndc. only had 1 minute wait on eastbay but sold out right before i hit submit order. at least ndc came through for me, sz 10.5 ftw
pimp.gif

Eastbay sucks. Clicked the link immediately and got screwed. I was on the Kobe page for ndc like last time for Grinche's and got nothing.

Originally Posted by sneekrfiend078

what was with that restock notice though...is that standard...ndc never used to put that up

They say that because the "might" restock... they say that for all releases.. "to keep an eye out"

.. and honestly... keep an eye out.. most things restock at least once...

.. my NDC experience.. when I have missed on major releases on NDC on RD.. I was able to scoop them up on restock .. GL!!

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Eastbay sucks. Clicked the link immediately and got screwed. I was on the Kobe page for ndc like last time for Grinche's and got nothing.
same thing with eastbay for me..@%%+@%% annoying..really wanted these too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom