OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay only had 14 of sz 11
I would imagine the numbers were the same for ea sz

Couldn't get these online and these were going to be my first Kobe purchase 
30t6p3b.gif
 now it looks like i'm going to get the Del Sol's first oh well not a bad 2nd choice. Unless someone wants to help me out and pick me up a 10.5 from HoHLA I would appreciate it a lot. 

laugh.gif
and :smh:@ Footlocker employees. They tell me yesterday they'll have them and the manager tells me just now their shipment got delayed and they'll be coming with the Rices in February.
laugh.gif
@ me for wondering why no one came. Oh well still got my pair of NDC.

Quick edit.
No wonder non of my friends mentioned anything about HOH orlando today.

That was close!

How is the HoH orlando, haven't been there yet?

as for the shoes, I am patiently waiting fore the other 3 in the pack.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
and :smh:@ Footlocker employees. They tell me yesterday they'll have them and the manager tells me just now their shipment got delayed and they'll be coming with the Rices in February.
laugh.gif
@ me for wondering why no one came. Oh well still got my pair of NDC.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn dude that sucks. Camping for nothing
tired.gif

I knew they didn't have their pairs in yet. They weren't even on the shipping manifest for them for January. I bet the randomly pop up this weekend/next week though...

Yeah that fine %$% manager told me the whole story. They got some hoodrats that work there, mustve been one of them that told me they were getting them and thought the Kobes are Hyperfuse low
laugh.gif
. I only can stand like 3 employees there. Camping wasn't a big deal, only was there for a couple hrs and I was comfy, plus I already got them off NDC.

And to answer your question above. HOH Orlando is really nice, but small...like the size of a bathroom small lol.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

DAMN!! Oh well. Headed home from work with the intent of hoping on the computer by 9-9:10. Get home and hop on the computer at 9:11 exact. As im going to NDC wifey hands me envelopes from the mail box. Boom!!!! Utilities, insurance, Directv bill. It was like wifey waited till I got to NDC home page and then dropped em on me.
I hit her with 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

then it was Instant re-route to those websites to pay bills. LA will have to wait or i will trade cool greys.

roll.gif

Good job to those that were able to cop. Passing on these to get the BHMs, and maybe the OCs. Who am I kidding? I'm trying to cop just about every Kobe that releases next month, except for the black/reds. Would rather have the ASGs.

Is there produt right now worth going over there? will be in the area today. knew how small it was cuz my old DM has his homestore at the footlocker it's in lol.

Depends. Different strokes for different folks. Bunch of Hyperfuse PE's and Hyperdunk PE's too. Some others, Christmas Lebrons too
laugh.gif

My dumb #$@ missed out b/c I wanted to get them shipped to my moms house, trying to be sneaky from the wifey. Spent 2min there & once I got it set right....... OUT OF STOCK!!!

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

how do u find out if ndc gets restocked? just gotta keep checking in? please help 

You gotta pretty much stalk their website... LOL.. seriously though.. I have been able to cop on restock for south beaches, retro 3 doernbechers, and cool greys by basically "stalking" their website... I only pay resell if I know for a fact no more restocks are coming... patience is key

thanks for the help.

looks like these were extremely limited..............i think Taiwan had 50 pairs total released. Still more than what Australia got though. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom