OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no close up pics of the Aces? Home or away?

That is about the only cw I care about at this point besides the Chinas...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Wow, Rondo would be the last person I would expect to see wearing Kobe's.
most definitely. WEIRD. but they look real
pimp.gif
with the C jersey. WEIRD

most anticipating the ACE close up pix....

Rice and China should released already... dam...
but next one for me is 3Ds!!!!!

maybe get some bred... gotta see it in person first
grey/blk TB and grey/blue TB are both tempting to me too...

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by cubanref

^the kid in the second pic in the article looks like he is def wearing the chinas, Hopefully we get a US RD soon...

i got a guy offering to sell me them, think i should wait?
How much is he selling them for? I mean if you can afford it then by all means get them. I personally would wait cause when the drop I don't think they will be too limited since they are already up for sale in the UK...but thats just me

Dammit, I want those east LA's, and still never even got the Grinche's.. I promised I was done with my Kobe binges since my 25+ pairs of V's, but these VI's are calling my nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

By far, the ACES have always been my favorite colorway of the Kobes from IV, V, and now the VI looks very promising...Patiently waiting for more pics...

Originally Posted by chris82790

Anybody know when the Chaos' come out?
Do you mean the Chinas (silver/purple/white/red) or the Chaos colorway that someone posted a pic of a while back? No info so far for a US release for either of those, but the Chinas are already out in China and GR versions dropped in the UK.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Dukes will be the only VIs I will buy. will go nice along my Duke Vs and especially when Duke gets that repeat this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESSIR.  KCAB2BACK

Rondo is a Kobe fan......
Can't blame him rocking the shoe....Kobe IV, V, VI have been solid......

Originally Posted by nikeairon

By far, the ACES have always been my favorite colorway of the Kobes from IV, V, and now the VI looks very promising...Patiently waiting for more pics...

IMO Dukes Vs>>>>>VIs
those VIs PE most recent pix r blue base blue scales... tht doesnt looked anything special

you can pretty much iD it~

but if they remain the blk base and blue scale! then thts something special, and 
smokin.gif

but i still will sit with my Vs Dukes all day, much better than the VIs

went back about 15pgs still cant find a definative answer to the 3D's droppin in stores or not.. wouldnt call bmore a hugh market for kobes but shidd i need those on my feet, so sumbdy plzz let a nig know any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom