OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found the grinch that stole christmas....
kbgrinch.jpg

Now if I could only find someone near a HoH Beverly....(dono that supplies will last until Sat
grin.gif
 )

My only worry right now is that I feel like I might have to go a half size down ....I went up for the IV's and V's...
might have to stop frontin' on having bigger feet than I really do...

Loud a** shoe, but for some reason, I'm diggin' it.....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

kbgrinch.jpg

Now if I could only find someone near a HoH Beverly....(dono that supplies will last until Sat
grin.gif
 )

My only worry right now is that I feel like I might have to go a half size down ....I went up for the IV's and V's...

Did HOH Beverly Hills restock on this?

I just HATE the fact that they're up on NDC China website, and other websites, but they can't be reached here anywhere. If any Niketalker in another country has access to the China's and could help a guy out I'd be SO grateful.

kbgrinch.jpg

grin.gif
 )

Nice  pickup.  Where did you find em?

Rmk
Nice.  I would have loved to have doubled up on them.  So hard to find.  Ended up getting the L.A.'s off of ebay.  Suxx I know to get ripped off like that. I hope the next few releases aren't like that.

better than not having them I guess, right?....

anyhoot, stay up sir!
Yea I'm happy with my pair.  I guess I could always go back to ebay for another smh.  With all these releases ya just can't keep buying from there.  Glad to see you got one!

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Where was Kobe in that last play?
pau didn't set a good screen an Battier ran right thru it...then Chuck Hayes hedged the screen so Kobe was double teamed...LO missed pau wide open under the basket with no one guarding him.... smh

I'm sure you guys have seen enough, but these are
pimp.gif
in person. I really like how the swoosh blends into the shoe, that and the subtle hits of red.
b6xcmo.jpg

s dubl-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

D- Nice find on the grinches, I'm sure you'll get your LAs soon, good luck bro.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I am always amazes how many guys wear LBJ's shoes. The VI's are performance beasts and there are not too many other shoes that are close.

You have understand different shoes that meet different peoples needs.

I'm love Kobe>>>>>>way more than Lebron but this year I like the Lebron 8 more to play in then the Kobes to play in. I'm tired playing in lowtops with minimal cushioning. I'm kinda tired in playing the equalivent of running shoes all the time. Sometimes less isnt always more.

I still like the the look of the Kobe VI but my love is kinda diminshed because I dont think Im gonna play in them that much.

I agree. The V was great and better than the Lebron VII's by far but the VIII's are much more comfortable than the Kobe VIs. Lebron wins. SORRY

^don't like toe high off ground feeling... so never planned to wear air max shoes to play bball after i had a pair a while back...

so, in my book... Kobe VIs>>>>>>LeBron 8

hey, maybe it is random and off topic~ just wanted to share
but u guys gotta check out this news:
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...l-Star-Ga?urn=nba-315403

our NBA players are really becoming a super hero~ cuz they wear tights! hahahahahahaha~ can't wait to see~
must be awkward, cuz the shorts they wear r so loose n big... but the jersey is skin tight!
maybe later on they even wear skin tight shorts too, just like bicycle racers~ woooowww
smoking hot eh? lol

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^don't like toe high off ground feeling... so never planned to wear air max shoes to play bball after i had a pair a while back...

Key words: (A while back)

I've played in everything, since i'm old enough to be some of you guys father and don't care whether it is a Kobe or Lebron shoe.

Try them out you might have a change of heart my friend.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

do these come w t shirt???

I really doubt it. The ones that came with a shirt were the special ones that came in the white wooden boxes. And I heard they only released 80 of those. The ones on kicks crew most likely are one of the 300 official China editions though, not the GRs without the lacelocks & insoles.

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Key words: (A while back)

I've played in everything, since i'm old enough to be some of you guys father and don't care whether it is a Kobe or Lebron shoe.

Try them out you might have a change of heart my friend.

no because the higher off the ground you are (airmax vs zoom), the more likely you will roll your ankle. FACT.
i'll stick to zoom 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

do these come w t shirt???

I really doubt it. The ones that came with a shirt were the special ones that came in the white wooden boxes. And I heard they only released 80 of those. The ones on kicks crew most likely are one of the 300 official China editions though, not the GRs without the lacelocks & insoles.

ahhh ok.   where were the ones with the special box released at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom