OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 3Ds at my HOH. Damn these were the only ones I wanted. On to the playoffs 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Do you guys think there is a chance for a "restock" on these 3Ds?????

I have a feeling there will be in like a week or so.

Yep.  There is almost always a restock on these shoes.  But, that doesn't mean there will be very many.  I'm sure they will fly through quicker than the initial release.  Just gotta basically stalk the nikestore page and their twitter

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Ahhhh the limited releases. Always brings new comers to this thread. Gotta hate it.
qft
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]**shrugs** don't see why it's such a big deal.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I don't like Kobes. Never have. But I liked the Grinchs, copped.  Like Concords and 3D ... I don't post in here all the time ... Just go through the post admire the pics and get info. It's like this for every shoe with limited releases. Yall should be used to it.[/color]

did anyone get the 3ds?    i didnt even try because i didnt care for  the shoe.
went ahead and copped some white/black adidas superstars for 49.00 instead.            love that shell toe!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I have a feeling there will be in like a week or so.

Yep.  There is almost always a restock on these shoes.  But, that doesn't mean there will be very many.  I'm sure they will fly through quicker than the initial release.  Just gotta basically stalk the nikestore page and their twitter

Right, I saw on twitter that they restocked the grinches 2 weeks ago.. but I had already ordered them from Ebay. and they said they sold out in 5 minutes.. which is way better than selling out in 30 seconds.. btw if anyone has twitter, follow me @ShAwNChRiStAfUr

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

went ahead and copped some white/black adidas superstars for 49.00 instead.            love that shell toe!

eyes.gif

Got mine off NDC.  Not here yet, of course, but I got the confirmation page 
pimp.gif

Probably going to return them since they didn't come with 3D glasses...............

laugh.gif

not even gonna bother reading the past 50 pages that i missed lol.

but i can see a lot of upset people.. hopefully you get your 3D's.

I don't see the problem with new comers or new posters posting.

Why do we need to e committed to 1 thread?.... I post in other threads randomly...

It seems as if, the Lebron and Kobe threads, complain the most when it comes to that
laugh.gif

Who cares. It's a general forum.

Rep I talked to said they're still in production which means possible restock soon.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Shrink down on all the colorways and give us more quantities of these limited releases!!
That would defeat the purpose of limiting the shoes.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got mine off NDC.  Not here yet, of course, but I got the confirmation page 
pimp.gif

Probably going to return them since they didn't come with 3D glasses...............

laugh.gif

congrats!

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Shrink down on all the colorways and give us more quantities of these limited releases!!
That would defeat the purpose of limiting the shoes.

i'm not asking a lot maybe 100 more pairs to what they make.

30t6p3b.gif
at eBay prices so far. Since I couldn't get them I got a pair for my lady. She was little upset she couldn't get the Grinch VI.

these seem harder to get then the L.a 's from what some friends are telling me , glad i got mine last night .

Originally Posted by never wear them

Why do we need to e committed to 1 thread?.... I post in other threads randomly...

It seems as if, the Lebron and Kobe threads, complain the most when it comes to that
laugh.gif

Thats what im saying!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif
at eBay prices so far. Since I couldn't get them I got a pair for my lady. She was little upset she couldn't get the Grinch VI.

If she wears a 7 in boys, East Bay has a pair of Grinches right now

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Thats what im saying!
I read this thread multiple times a day but only post maybe once a week. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom