OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i found them at 2 01 central and hit submit order for a sz 10.5 before 2 02 central and struck out. im 1-3 with the all star kobes, i was only able to cop the east la's probaly because those were the most available. fml, i really wanted the sunsets.

Originally Posted by lgsarafi

size 11 must be the first size to always sell out.. Screw Nike

There was never any size 11 available to begin with. I was able to purchase an 11.5 from eastbay and was only planning to purchase from NDC if they had a size 11 available. I really don't get it. I heard no Niketowns or HOH had a size 11 either.

Had the pieces of crap in my cart on the non flash site - checked out - and then it said cart empty. These releases are +!$!*%%%.

refresh refresh refresh........the stupid shoes didnt show up until 5 after and they were long gone.....I have a fast computer what the heLL???????????

Originally Posted by Griff

Non flash site still showing a fsr

They always do but when you check out it doesn't work.
Congrats to those who really got em. 2/4 on the All Star releases and the only ones I wanted work for me 
pimp.gif

Bring on the Rice!

I GIVE UP!!!! f you Nike

Blew through the process faster than anything, sorry not available, FML... 0-5

man i was sure i checked out fast enough, completed order before 2 02 central and still couldnt cop. congrats to all that copped, the oc's are
pimp.gif

SUUU-WINNNG AND A MISS!! I'm one noob that can't say EASY COP, Got em' just for fun, blah, blah. Gettin' my butt handed to me on these releases! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man this is getting to be BS....I had 3 windows open refreshing Kobe, Zoom Kobe, Kobe VI and they didn't show up, and when I clicked on the link post on here i kept getting a message saying Product Not available. Closed Firefox and reopened and THEN they show up but too late sold out by the time I was able to pick up a size 12! ARGHH!!!

Does anyone know if the Red All-Stars will be THIS limited as well?! I REALLY wanted the OC's and Red All Stars!

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Man this is getting to be BS....I had 3 windows open refreshing Kobe, Zoom Kobe, Kobe VI and they didn't show up, and when I clicked on the link post on here i kept getting a message saying Product Not available. Closed Firefox and reopened and THEN they show up but too late sold out by the time I was able to pick up a size 12! ARGHH!!!

Does anyone know if the Red All-Stars will be THIS limited as well?! I REALLY wanted the OC's and Red All Stars!

The red ones won't be nearly as limited as these or the 3D's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom