OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marley

Ebay prices for OCs are going through the roof on the few pairs that are out there. Glad I jumped on a pair on there yesterday for only 230.00. They are going way above that already.

This is what I was saying before. I noticed a couple of pairs jump at least $40 after thte 3pm release.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

SARCASM........... I am 4-4 at failing! Missed out on Grinch's (bought later from Kicks-Crew), LA's, 3D's, and OC's.  My failure rate is perfect, meaning I suck at getting the tough ones. Capping on myself for missing. Nuff said?

hahaha I was just checkin. 
laugh.gif

You mad?

*sarcasm*

no way, not at all. Just wanted to be sure you didn't think I was one of the Noobs that brag about how easy copping is and all that. I'm a noob that's finding out just how hard you have to work to get these shoes.  All good.

Those Chinas will cause Chaos for sure. I need at least one of these super limited VIs in my VI collection
frown.gif

The limited VIs are bananas in terms of CWs, especially the 3Ds.

no way, not at all. Just wanted to be sure you didn't think I was one of the Noobs that brag about how easy copping is and all that. I'm a noob that's finding out just how hard you have to work to get these shoes.  All good.

It's all good.  Good luck on the future releases 
pimp.gif

lol... all good bro!! Pretty cool to see more people on here... just goes to show how big the Kobe line is getting!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Sometimes I feel that Kobe is getting sooooo much attention because he has so many colorways and nobody really challenging him in the shoe game! (no complaints here!
wink.gif
)

... and what I mean is that he gives people what they want ... unlike 'bron (with more colorways) and JB (quality)

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Livestrongs > any kobe vi.

roll.gif

hypebeasting at its finest 
just cause they didn't release doesn't make them good. they're just yellow, wait too plain 
indifferent.gif

go ID yourself a pair of livestrong V's or VI's
+1
laugh.gif
  saw them in person... seriously nothing special.  if it was a GR....straight sale rack. 

Sooo 8 out of 50 Rice's released in New York ended up on eBay already 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

.. not too mention the people posting multiple size pics that I haven't seen on the 'bay... so assuming at least 15 out of 50 for reselling LOL

Not complainin' just pointing out the facts!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

.. not too mention the people posting multiple size pics that I haven't seen on the 'bay... so assuming at least 15 out of 50 for reselling LOL

wink.gif
not me.... as a matter of fact, i wore mine all day today.... turned a couple heads at house of hoops in Jersey!

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
not me.... as a matter of fact, i wore mine all day today.... turned a couple heads at house of hoops in Jersey!

Props bro!! I'm not hatin' ... I was just curious so I went on eBay and saw 8 listings from New York for them and thought it was funny!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by City Spud81

fa82544ed146db1488bf85a787a0cecd520cd08.jpg
if you happen to work on a construction site especially during night shift, you should wear those with these,

reflective_vest_workers.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
What's sad is that he thinks that shirt will make him "fresh"
indifferent.gif
. Clowns like him don't deserve limited, or any shoes!! I hope the only time you're going to wear that shirt is too your funeral
tired.gif

Originally Posted by need4sheed

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by City Spud81

fa82544ed146db1488bf85a787a0cecd520cd08.jpg
if you happen to work on a construction site especially during night shift, you should wear those with these,

reflective_vest_workers.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
. Clowns like him don't deserve limited, or any shoes!! I hope the only time you're going to wear that shirt is too your funeral
tired.gif
Let dudes rock what they want, no need for that fam

Originally Posted by need4sheed

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
there's no need for that in here, and who are you to decide if anyone deserves a pair or not..if he's comfortable wearing that let him, he's the one thats gonna be walking around in that not you..and you're the only thing thats "sad" around here..

OC's and 3D's frustratingly hard to get, i'm over both and focusing my attention on ASG's, Rice's and China's

embarassed.gif
damn, i was just voicing my opinion, no need to jump on me
frown.gif
. I'm new here, I thought yall would find it funny, rough crowd i guess
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom