OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swoosh is for suckers.... Paying for retail is where its at!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I was one of the ones who got an 11 from NTLA. I called them just to see and they said they had 4 size 11's so I got one.
pimp.gif

phone order??

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Can some of ya'll stop pm'ing me asking to get you Rices when they drop on Swoosh.
grin.gif

Think they'll go up with Swoosh discount?
Yessir. I already spoke to Swoosh rep. Can't wait...$90, definitely copping 2 pairs all day.

Can some of ya'll stop pm'ing me asking to get you Rices when they drop on Swoosh.
grin.gif

Yessir. I already spoke to Swoosh rep. Can't wait...$90, definitely copping 2 pairs all day.

my 100th post. u fancy huh?

grin.gif

Amazing news! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

cool looking, still not my favorite tho.
kobevi3d01.JPG

kobevi3d02.JPG

kobevi3d03.JPG

kobevi3d04.JPG

kobevi3d05.JPG

kobevi3d06.JPG

kobevi3d07.JPG

kobevi3d08.JPG

eek.gif
 beautiful pictures, so clear! 
pimp.gif

no offense, but personally think the 3Ds are a bit girly... not too good on guys feet

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i reaaly want to know if the LA was made more quantity than the OC and 3D...
or just less ppl wants the LA?

some ppl said LA still sits on the shelf in some places... hmm

anyone knows?
I am almost positive there were more LA's than those other 2.  Most stores got bigger shipments of the LA's than 3D's and OC's, and I believe more stores got them. Not to mention they are still sitting.

i see... thanks for the info
no wonder i was having hard time to cop those other two... hmm

3Ds came in like everyone else from Eastbay..

Maybe i'll take my OC's to the beach during the afternoon when the waves are flat and put em on my bodyboard and Shoot away for pictures to post!

waverder wrote:
3Ds came in like everyone else from Eastbay..

Maybe i'll take my OC's to the beach during the afternoon when the waves are flat and put em on my bodyboard and Shoot away for pictures to post!

wow! i liked these but wasnt crazy over.. but with these photos they look nuts.. great pics man that red side is so clean

Holy crap, those 3Ds are bananas man. I'm gonna look for a pair to cop on eBay right now. Eff it, I'm paying reseller prices before they sky rocket even more.

Nice pics guys. So to get the 3D effect, they used blue and red on either side of each scale?

Waverder- take that pic, haha. What Island? I hit up Oahu at least every other winter
pimp.gif

Shout out to the guys in line over at SCP! Made the wait pretty entertaining! Glad everyone got their pair and sizes! Holla

I was bummed that I got screwed during the OC release on NDC but honestly all I really want are the ASG's. I cannot wait to see these in person. Judging from the pics these are hands down the best colorway that we have seen so far ... IMO of course. Anyone got any new shots of the Lower Merions? All we have seen is that one crappy pic from what I can remember.

Nice pics of the 3ds waverder, but they still do nothing for me. Glad im not about them or id be searching for a pair like everyone else.

thanks for the compliments guys. I plan to put my OC's on my bodyboard and float around my pool or at the beach when they're aren't any waves. I hope I can pull that shot off.

@ c4, i'm going to OAHU from apr 26-May 1 for my bachelor party. to Bodyboard! and.... anyways, are you in So Cali? let's paddle out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom