OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think Derozan will wear Kobe VI ASG's tonight in the Dunk Contest?

I am hoping he wears some 3D's....but my guess is he will stick with some crazy ID he probably has.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Just a heads up> I stopped at sheikhs store at foxx hills and they had OC and Allstars in a sz 8.5 this was about 8pm. (Bonus. 2 of the employees said they are releasing some Nike Air Yeezy tomorrow morning. I didnt ask the price and i believe they opening at 8am)

they going to have yeezys? freel? no kobe 3ds?
Yeezys?! At a time like this?

it amazes me how great of a shoe the Kobe VIs are. Just picks these up yesterday.
184975_10150413848505705_662290704_17097942_6305920_n.jpg

^Man, those are nice, the VI's are not disappointing so far, and the potential for these is unreal.

My top 5 so far;
1-Grinch
2-China
3-ASG
4-Del Sol
5-3D

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^Man, those are nice, the VI's are not disappointing so far, and the potential for these is unreal.

My top 5 so far;
1-Grinch
2-China
3-ASG
4-Del Sol
5-3D
Mine is as follows...
1. China

2. Grinch

3. Concord

4. OC

5. Rice

6. 3D

I've been avoiding this thread to save my wallet 
laugh.gif
. Passed on all the all-star editions, and don't regret it for a second except for maybe the OC's. Just picked up the Concords yesterday at FL. I was trying to hold off till they went on sale, but once the employee told me they only had one more sz 11, I couldn't pass it up. They are
eek.gif
 on feet. Can't wait to pick up China's and Rice's. I'll be around till they release, haha

Nice PEs up there and collection guys.
some kicks i received yesterday. Kobe 6 related, no?

5457326012_c63f06ef7e_z.jpg

5457339480_93a6f5c426_z.jpg

5458930504_0fc3fd71ee_z.jpg

2x Grinch

2x Sunsets

1 East L.A

1 Concord

1 Del Sol

1 Blk/Red

4 NikeiDs...

12 pairs so far. ASGs did look good... they still have some left, might pick em up. 

almost 900 pages really? wow. we havent even scratched the surface 'bout the Playoffs/P.O.Ps.. smh

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by 23king24

it amazes me how great of a shoe the Kobe VIs are. Just picks these up yesterday.
184975_10150413848505705_662290704_17097942_6305920_n.jpg
eek.gif
Wow, nice PE's man.
smokin.gif

Yeah, man ... those are awesome.  

Seeing dude's pics of his collection above makes me think the Grinch's are still my favorite colorway ... it's not even close.

For me...

1. Grinch
2. Concords
3. All Stars
4. Del Sols
5. OCs

I have been wearing some 6s lately, anyone else feel like their heel is just going to slip out? I didnt have this problem with the 4 or 5. Makes me nervous to play in a pair...

Meh...the Rices releasing>those, and I dont really even like the ones releasing.

If those above released they would sit like all the other rices.

Here are my 3D's just came in today...I replaced the laces with the original out of my Mercurial Vapors. They're the same style lace but are white with a greenish/blue tint to them. Imo look great.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Meh...the Rices releasing>those, and I dont really even like the ones releasing.

If those above released they would sit like all the other rices.

totally agreed...
the one releasing is much better than those PEs... i m talking about the looking-wise

only thing i don't agree with s dubl is that I am gonna cop the one releasing soon, they are a must for me ;D

IMO, ASG's box is > the shoes... hahahaha

seems like so many BHM VIs r leaked out early, i believe they will be releasing much larger quantities than those ASG pack...
good news for me, easier cop~
fulfilled my empty space in my heart for the Kobe V BS away... lol

saw Thunder's Harden wearing OC last night, and they looked pretty nice on feet.
i was amazed they are not that bright orange at all! just the toe boxes a lil bit bright, other than that, the shoes looked better in motion than in all the pictures i've seen...
make me want to own one now... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom