OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 5th needs to hurry up and get here. Want the rices and glass blues (wanted them from the beginning). People doin 180 on glass blues...but I do agree that it would look better without the orange.

it's either people doing 180s on them.... or they've been quiet about them
like i said, live>online.... unlike the concords online>live
but you guys won't be disappointed with the GBs if picked up

Thats how it's been with every kobe vi, the closer you get to release day the more people jump on the hype train. Still none for me, rather spend it on Rice, Chinas, and Chaos (whenever they come out).

what time does the vault close? sorry if it's been answered. I tried a search first and couldn't find it. I called and they're arent answering.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sz run of ocs and 5 sz 9s of hoillywoods at vault

If I wasn't stuck at work I'd be grabbing my sz in OC's. If I can't get them eventually I'll just rock my 10's. They're just snug. Haha.

Originally Posted by waverder

what time does the vault close? sorry if it's been answered. I tried a search first and couldn't find it. I called and they're arent answering.

They'll prob stay open after the game for a bit.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

They close at 6 but theres a clippers game so it might be open a little later?  Not sure, my friends checking as well

Originally Posted by s dubl

Brown wearing home del sols tonight....
Damn Kobe probably is too then. No more concords...
frown.gif

four colorways coming out next weekend it's gonna be a hectic night.
I'll try to grab the china's and rices.

Got my 3d's and OC's in today!

260xz50.jpg

nfn1w8.jpg

I thought the oc's were brighter in real life but they are darker. but they are still good.

3d's look nice, pics don't do them any justice.

Out of what i have grinch > 3d > ocs

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They close at 6 but theres a clippers game so it might be open a little later?  Not sure, my friends checking as well
They opened at 5.30. Lakers are playing tonight.

thanks Witness.. I wish I can make it out tonight..

damn OC and 3Ds are gr in LA.. would anyone like to a poor east coaster it would be greatly appreciated...man i hate to beg

They opened at 5.30. Lakers are playing tonight.
Ah ok, not from Cali so I was just going off the website info.  Good lookin out 
pimp.gif

Wore my all stars in a league game today and the shoe strings kept coming untied. I had to knot them twice. Has anyone else who hooped in them had this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom