OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked around Staples Center yesterday afternoon..

The Vault was closed..

Barkley's Cake was open to the public for grabs..

It was a nice day to rock the most hated Kobe VI Colorway.. haha

i just got my chinas!!! my buddy came through and bought them from london!!!

i'm kinda disappointed to be honest... they're darker than i expected... pics made them look lighter and had shine to it..
they're still a nice looking shoe tho, don't get me wrong, just expected better!

More pics of the girl in the reflection? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 haha just kidding.  What was the cake for?  1 year of being open?

Breds look good in that pic

HAHA Barkley's cake was just out chilling? Man I would of got a piece and put it in the freezer like wedding cake. (That's Turrible)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

barkley's birthday haha

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If you could keep only 1 which would it be: the OC's or 3D's?
^I would keep the OC's. 3D's have more hype right now and may be more limited, but OC's are just so sharp.

I love the way the grey works with the chlorine blue on the 3D's, but the red is blah. OC's are
pimp.gif
all around.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

haha WITNESS.. i'm marrying that girl! That's BARKLEY's CAKE!! TNT hooked him up on his bday!

I picked up a sz 8.5 and 9.5 in the OCs and the sz 8 in the 3Ds from the Vault within the last hour. I'm typing this on my phone so it's hard to check the 11 PMs I have
laugh.gif

I'm gunna be as fair as possible and make a b/s listing asap

Originally Posted by waverder

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

haha WITNESS.. i'm marrying that girl! That's BARKLEY's CAKE!! TNT hooked him up on his bday!
haha congrats bro 
pimp.gif

You should have taken the cake and resold it on ebay 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

ballertothend wrote:

One of the main reasons I don't give Eastbay business. Like I said this thread...Eastbay is the cheapest company on the planet. Who the hell ships a damn shoe box in a plastic bag? And their ground shipping is like slower than Ground if that's even possible. I remember my Tebows came in a bag I was like the hell is this? Box is straight beat, makes Jenna Jamesons *#@#* look ds.
QFT
laugh.gif

... and JordansRMyCrack, I think Eastbay said a while back that they only double box Jordan's nowadays which is why you could have been used to it in the past maybe?
ohwell.gif
.. not sure though!
smile.gif

Seriously?!?!?!!  For once, my username becomes useful and solves part of the puzzle.  
laugh.gif
  That makes sense -- doesn't mean it's right, but it makes sense.  
So the computer flags shipping and outputs, "oh, these are Jordans.  Make sure a box goes with those."  Personally, I hate that.  Lower quality, more expensive, and more hyped shoes get the box treatment when Adidas, Lebrons, and Kobes get the finger.  Way to treat a Gold member, EB. 
indifferent.gif

If it wasn't for the package of the ASG Lebrons, that box would be beat.  My Rose ASG's box was smashed a bit.  It wasn't bad, but it was noticeable.

Btw, Jada, your Jenna reference was awesome!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Vault was closed..

what time did you go there? I went yesterday too. I posted the sizes they had yesterday as well.

I'll try to respond to PMs asap, but before I forget, they had a size 9 at the Nike Vault on display of the 3Ds. I'm not sure if they're selling it since they didnt offer it to me. it's worth a shot to call and ask, I don't see myself heading out there anytime soon, I'm like 20 minutes away (no traffic) and I parked on Hope st and Pico and the damn Vault is on 11th and Figueroa. hope that helps

Originally Posted by xtianp

The Vault was closed..

what time did you go there? I went yesterday too. I posted the sizes they had yesterday as well.
I was around 3:10pm and they were closed!

You guys think it would be a good trade if I trade a pair of my 3D's for either a pair of Rices or Chinas? Doubled up on 3D's via gift. Just thinking about possibly proposing that trade.

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

You guys think it would be a good trade if I trade a pair of my 3D's for either a pair of Rices or Chinas?

I wouldn't do it, I honestly don't think these Rice will be that hard to get nor will the Chinas.  I mean they sat on NDC in london (we have a different market here I know) but if thats any indication then it shouldn't be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom