OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still hoping they GR the xmas VI's... but the del sol's are a def must cop. its gonna be hard to rock
the green kobes on court. you better play like a beast or else...

dmxgod wrote:
Originally Posted by Nat Turner

dmxgod wrote:
Those neon green VI's will not sit..because they're goin to limited as hell..
laugh.gif
Where did you hear that?

It's a given..look at the colorway..Nike isn't a fool to GR or come to close to releasin this colorway on a much larger extent..they will lose money..

Now....I know that you cats must realize by now that I do my due diligence, correct?  You may not agree with my opinions, but when it comes to facts, I bring it! So let me ask you this, COLOR dictates if a shoe is a limited release?

Really?

Ladies and gentlemen, I put forth these as proof of your incorrectness,

2uqlj0m.jpg

Christmas edition Dec 26
ettl4g.jpg

Limited? I think not!

The reason that Nike wont put out the slimes, is that they know that Kobe's shoes have a hard time moving in wearable colorways, let alone a Nickelodeon Green color scheme!

If what you say is true, then it's Kobe's name that is the risk, not the color!  I'd bet if LeBron shoes were that color, Nike would have no problem putting them out in the same quantity, as those Sea Foam green joints up above!

marley wrote:
How you gonna bring up Altitude XIII's in here and compare them to the popularity that those Lime Kobes will have? I am a longtime Jordan head but those altitudes were crap the first time around and you can bet your #!# with the diminished quality of JB they will be even worse this time around. Easy 79.99 pickup at an outlet in the Spring after they have sat around cuz everyone is buying red and white XIII's and cool greys. Not too mention the fact that all the true Jordan heads have grown up and now we buy Kobes. We leave the Jordans to resellers and hypebeasts that come into Kobe threads trying to tell people Jordans will hurt kobes sales, lol. Take that trash back to the JB forum bro.

How exactly do you know that these Kobe's will be popular, you Miss Cleo or something? BTW, the Alts were immensely popular, where do live, under a rock?
I hope that you are around when these release, then not lurking under another name!

The last thing I underlined, just simply needed to be underlined for its sheer stupidity!

Those 2 lebrons you posted are/were not GR...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just stop.... Please. You do not bring facts..... How do we know the articles you post are even accurate?.....

?

I still see Lebron 6s/7s... I have yet to see a Kobe 3 or 4 at the outlets...

Don't base it off where you live.... If you live in a heavy populated city... Expect a large amount.... Common sense.

Oh btw...

more good facts edwin...good job!

The only problem I see with the kobes are there are too many colorways for every one to sell out....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those 2 lebrons you posted were not GR...
laugh.gif

Just stop.... Please. You do not bring facts..... How do we know the articles you post are even accurate?.....

?

I still see Lebron 6s/7s... I have yet to see a Kobe 3 or 4 at the outlets...

Don't base it off where you live.... If you live in a heavy populated city... Expect a large amount.... Common sense.

Oh btw...

1. There were and are a GR. They were not released at special Nike accounts alone. They were at all major retailers, especially here in NYC and in New Jersey.

2. Yeah, the Kobe shoe for the last release did well, but as we do know all of his others sold like crap, then were RTV'ed from places like Foot Locker and Champs. So if the last shoe was up by a lot, that is because all the others did so horribly!

This sold horribly
zoomkobe.jpg

This as well

they did so bad, they didn't release the whole trio
kobezm21.jpg

shoes_nike_zoom_kobe_ii_2.jpg

We know this stunk it up
nike-zoom-kobe-3-iii-black-mamba-black-black-1.jpg

So please, I know of which I speak!

Nike had to force a few companies to buy his shoes!

... Common sense.
something he doesn't have.

hey nat, any shoe ending up in outlets is a given, but if this thread blows up to at least 500 pages... you gotta delete your account and NOT come back. how's that for a bet?

So you say Nike won't release "Slimes" because the ZK1 didn't sell well?

You're probably right.

South Beaches were NOT a GR.
laugh.gif
You know nothing of what you speak. Leave earth.

Why are you still here though?

What the hell are you still trying to prove? We already heard you say your piece, so why do you continue making yourself desperate for attention?

The fact that we are discussing/debating the Kobe line is proof that they are relevant and great shoes!

Originally Posted by al3x89

... Common sense.

hey nat, any shoe ending up in outlets is a given, but if this thread blows up to at least 500 pages... you gotta delete your account and NOT come back. how's that for a bet?
  Where are you from?

Ever since Eric Avar has been the designer the kobe line has taken off and gotten better and better.....the 1s and 2s were designed by Ken Link (now banished to nike football), I didn't like either of them...the 3-5s on the other hand...spectacular....and I am looking forward to the 6s....

I personally don't care if haters hate on him or his shoes...I like the look and the way they perform on the court...end of story in my book.

Originally Posted by TXZ

On the other hand, I don't think I can pull off wearing that; I'd probably just get a subtler colorway. Then again, it really doesn't look that much different from certain colorways of Air Max running shoes, so maybe I can pull it off. So ultimately, I approve.

dont tell me you got these dude......
Nike-Air-Max-2010-Air-Attack-Pack-Neon-Volt.jpg
Oh God no, I actually don't have that many shoes.

I'm just saying that running shoes have had bright, flashy colorways for the last 20 years, and this bright green colorway of the Kobe VI doesn't seem much more outrageous than some of those, so I ultimately think it wouldn't look so odd if someone was wearing this particular flashy colorway of the Kobe VI.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So you say Nike won't release "Slimes" because the ZK1 didn't sell well?

You're probably right.

South Beaches were NOT a GR.
laugh.gif
You know nothing of what you speak. Leave earth.

No, that's what you'd do if you didn't have Nike to lean on.

The South Beachs are still being released, and then are going to be restocked. GR.

You either need to stop posting... Or just quote yourself from your previous comments....

Didn't Kobe "fornicate" A helpless Caucasian a year before that?....
He wasnt even being given fair contracts... You said it yourself... He was not marketable....

Who would wanna buy anything Kobe related in white America? A black man/superstar raping a white female?....

Hell... I wouldn't.... If I cared....

Put ppl still loooooove Big Ben Roethlisberger

C'mon Nat... Just admit it...

You just love to argue...

... Common sense.

Where are you from?
why does that matter? let's bet. 

He enjoys coming here to banter and troll just as much as we do talking about the shoes.
laugh.gif

I'm glad he's a part of the community.

I'm all about everyone being able to state their opinions, and being able to defend them...but Nat, all your arguments are not supported by any facts. You are just making baseless claims that do not make your arguments any stronger, in fact, they make them weaker especially after others who are on the contrary have presented facts. Try using your method in an academic setting. Use your formula on an argumentative essay and you will receeive a big fat F.

Anyway, still on the fence with the X-Mas VI's...maybe with time they will grow on me. Still love the concept of the shoe though.

Originally Posted by TXZ

Originally Posted by TXZ

On the other hand, I don't think I can pull off wearing that; I'd probably just get a subtler colorway. Then again, it really doesn't look that much different from certain colorways of Air Max running shoes, so maybe I can pull it off. So ultimately, I approve.

dont tell me you got these dude......
Nike-Air-Max-2010-Air-Attack-Pack-Neon-Volt.jpg
Oh God no, I actually don't have that many shoes.

I'm just saying that running shoes have had bright, flashy colorways for the last 20 years, and this bright green colorway of the Kobe VI doesn't seem much more outrageous than some of those, so I ultimately think it wouldn't look so odd if someone was wearing this particular flashy colorway of the Kobe VI.

I get you. I find it better suitable for running shoes. It serves a purpose - late night jogs (reason why 3M is huge.... Hmm... A 3M snake snake print shoe....
nerd.gif
)

You either need to stop posting... Or just quote yourself from your previous comments....

Didn't Kobe "fornicate" A helpless Caucasian a year before that?....
He wasnt even being given fair contracts... You said it yourself... He was not marketable....

Who would wanna buy anything Kobe related in white America? A black man/superstar raping a white female?....

Hell... I wouldn't.... If I cared....

Put ppl still loooooove Big Ben Roethlisberger

C'mon Nat... Just admit it...

You just love to argue...
 Kobe Bryant wasn't marketable before all of that.

I personally thought, due to his own stupidity, that he wasn't handled properly. Much like Barry Bonds, his issue wasn't a Black/White thing.
He was simply a butthole.

His shoes were still ugly though, even the ones for Adidas.

I will admit to the last joints being hot....cheaply made, but hot.

From what I understand, he finally listened to the designers.

It's about time that he listened to someone who knows more than he does.

But the Slimes are horrible, and I wonder whose idea that was....
laugh.gif

... Common sense.

Where are you from?

It matters. Answer the question. I may have a better offer for you, especially since I lack common sense.

... Common sense.

Where are you from?

It matters. Answer the question. I may have a better offer for you, especially since I lack common sense.

as you wish.
Spoiler [+]
toronto.jpg

There is a loyal fan base for Kobes. 75% of people who buy Jordans are hypebeasts.

Altitude 13s were only popular because they were a true, limited quickstrike... one of the first shoes to start the hypebeast craze. I guarantee if the Altitudes originally released as a GR and we knew of it months in advance, it would not have sold as fast. I picked up a pair myself a long time ago for like $125ish and I resold for $175 cause I felt like a schmuck who bought into the hype. The shoes are plain black with a green sole... what's there to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom