OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^very smart man, thats for the advice hopfully ppl will read, instead of asking first, jz like my mama always told me, " use ur eyes not ur mouth!!!!"

just had the best luck. disappointed i didn't get mine on ndc. went to footaction at 9 to buy the griffey's and they had a bunch of bhm's. feels good, man

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mambaa

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I think Jack has a thing for Kobe 
laugh.gif

73e03d87efa94aa748d446699db828b3-getty-103892933sd005_los_angeles_.jpg
Is Kobe wearing Chinas? or are these different?

Those are Chinas, slightly modified so that they agree better with the league dress code

can someone explains why Jack is there?!
lol, it looked like some movie scene right there... he cracks me up

Originally Posted by jretro23

just had the best luck. disappointed i didn't get mine on ndc. went to footaction at 9 to buy the griffey's and they had a bunch of bhm's. feels good, man
for some reason the mall i go to the footaction champs and finishline dont carrry any kobes....i thought it was just FL that has them but you guys get them other stores to...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Camped out last night for the BHM III's. I got my size 9 after a big fiasco with some dude in line there that worked in the store. He was selling spots so people could cut in line and get to the front. Nearly broke out in a riot. SMH at people that work there that think they're the big stuff. Dude was such a clown.

Ended up getting inside and saw they had one pair of the Kobe BHM's in my size 9 left. I scooped them up. After seeing them in person, I'm impressed, but they look a lot like the Del Sol colorway. A little too much. I'm prob going to flip this pair or return it later on. Gotta make sure I'm ready for the Rices that drop next weekend.

Orlando?
roll.gif

So many silly hypebeast kids and "hard" dudes that go out there during campouts. When I walked away with both of my BIN V's this herb from Jacksonville swore he was going to get one of them.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yo, how many VIs do y'all have so far?

Both hands opened for me... Smh... I said I was gonna slow down this year after the Vs...

4 pairs. Del Sols, East LA's, OC's and ASG's.

I saw the Glass Blue, Rice & Chinas today @ HoH

- Glass Blue actually look better in person than I imagined still not buying them and the orange def kills it

- Rice is REALLY GOLD and just not a good look IMO

- Chinas are as amazing even though it is pretty much a TB Colorway w/ Purple and Red accents.

Originally Posted by bc60997

- Glass Blue actually look better in person than I imagined still not buying them and the orange def kills it

- Chinas are as amazing even though it is pretty much a TB Colorway w/ Purple and Red accents.
I really need to see the rice in person, cause if they are gold like you say they are i can pass with no problem.  In some pics they look it and some they arent a much.

Lol, I saw them too and I'm the exact opposite. The Rices are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The scales with the dark gold are ridiculous.

Chinas were a bit off to me for some reason. I like the colors, but they just aren't right for some reason.

You're right on the Glass Blues though. They look a lot better than the pictures, but I still don't like em.

Originally Posted by TOTOCHI

AM I THE ONLY THAT GOT THE BHM IN THE ORANGE SHOE BOX.

It's funny I was waiting to see someone walk out with orange boxes, forgot about the new box. Also a footaction employee commented that the upper needed lotion.
laugh.gif
I'm getting just the Chinas, hopefully I can get them on my day off friday because I have to work saturday morning.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TOTOCHI

AM I THE ONLY THAT GOT THE BHM IN THE ORANGE SHOE BOX.

It's funny I was waiting to see someone walk out with orange boxes, forgot about the new box. Also a footaction employee commented that the upper needed lotion.
laugh.gif
I'm getting just the Chinas, hopefully I can get them on my day off friday because I have to work saturday morning.
Why was it in an orange box?  Was it a promo/sample?

Chinas and Entourages it is. Good look as always bc 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Got my OC's from KB24.com.
happy.gif

Yessssssssssssssss!

Master P: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
pimp.gif
Where do you live? I'm in Texas and trying to gauge when mine are coming in...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Got my OC's from KB24.com.
happy.gif

Yessssssssssssssss!

Master P: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
pimp.gif

Happy for you my man... Gald you got them... They actually came thru... Too bad their communication sucks...

Wyse n mjrod ur shoes have been shipped thru usps priority will text u tracking info, enjoy ur kicks again if u guys need anything, we family regardless if we meet or not, we have n show tha same love n passion for tha sneakergame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom