OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe 6 xmas is kind of cool. as far as kobe in the same sentence as mj.....nope. mj took a bulls team that was the clippers of that time and turned them into a dynasty. 6 championships, 6 mvp's. people quickly forget the greatness of mj. i like kobe too, but sorry, he is no mike. that being said, i'm ready for the kobe 6.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Executive76

Christmas VI > Chaos V
Agree completely! The Chaos V has to be in the bottom 3 CW's of the ZKV (Chinas, Miles Davis, Chaos).

<Disagree 100%. The Chaos is the best color way of the Vs. And you list two BORING color ways along with the Chaos as the worst ones? That doesn't even make sense.Whatever though I'm a sucker for neon colors. Jordan VIs, Lebron 8 sb, Chaos V, old school Agassi's, Yeezy's, and now these Kobe VIs, love em all.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Well I didn't reply to him, but somehow he finds a way

laugh.gif

What is up with all these tennis ball colored sneaks. 
sick.gif
  Well Nike saving me some money so whatever

if you got it better flaunt it......
the kush cw is super fresh (...end sarcastic font....)

They use that material to reduce weight, not because they're poor quality. Leather would make the Kobes heavier.

I will definitely be lookin out for these despite all the people who are hating the colorway...

personally like the nickname "slime flus" (HUUUUUH!)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Exactly... Like you just stated.... NIketalk is not the real world.... In NikeTalk World... MJ is God....
In the real World... Kobe is debated of having a better legacy than MJ, and he's still playing.

At His Hall Of Fame.... Can you actually think he's not gonna have as good or even a better legacy than Mike?
Who cares about shoes at that point.
Nike talk only holds under 70k users, and only 10k of them actually post something. The World holds billions of "users". Kobe shattered Jordan's and Favres pro sports jersey sales....
He even outsold Yao in his own Country
laugh.gif

NY... Biggest city in the U.S. Has Kobe, numbered 1 in jersey sales. Who cares about his shoes. Ppl want to rep the actual Rapist...

So his shoes have been doing well... I do not see that declining.
'specially when LA is the 2nd biggest city and they support Kobe.

So all I can advise Nike to do is to send over the pairs that North and South Dakota can't move, here to Cali. We'll eat em up.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I HATE saying this but Nat is killing NWT in this "debate". Arguing Kobe v. MJ in ANYTHING, much less shoe sales and reach, is idiotic.

There is no way that the Christmas LeBron's will be a GR. At least not what I believe is a GR (the black/black/red CW)

...and these Flubbers look terrible.
laugh.gif
Last years Xmas bron was a GR

why not this year?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Exactly... Like you just stated.... NIketalk is not the real world.... In NikeTalk World... MJ is God....
In the real World... Kobe is debated of having a better legacy than MJ, and he's still playing.

At His Hall Of Fame.... Can you actually think he's not gonna have as good or even a better legacy than Mike?
Who cares about shoes at that point.
Nike talk only holds under 70k users, and only 10k of them actually post something. The World holds billions of "users". Kobe shattered Jordan's and Favres pro sports jersey sales....
He even outsold Yao in his own Country
laugh.gif

NY... Biggest city in the U.S. Has Kobe, numbered 1 in jersey sales. Who cares about his shoes. Ppl want to rep the actual Rapist...

So his shoes have been doing well... I do not see that declining.
'specially when LA is the 2nd biggest city and they support Kobe.

So all I can advise Nike to do is to send over the pairs that North and South Dakota can't move, here to Cali. We'll eat em up.

AMEN! PREACH BROTHER EDWIN  

I think that both maybe/might be a GR.

They both were GR's last year.

Kobe was pretty marketable before the rape charge.

Addias, Nutruella (butter spread), Sprite, and MCDONALDS!! Kobe was caking and those are the only ones I could think of.

Probably only second to MJ

Kobe is killing jersey sales

and gets this

and everyone is acting like MJ was perfect, I like both, but MJ was far from perfect.

The gambling problems

and i hope people dont think him and his wife just woke up and said things weren't working out
MJ was cheating on another level. Averages a career high and HOF numbers.
he dont rape no one, atleast not that we know of, but cheating is cheating

but his shoes will sale. If 2009 flu games sold in some store, anything will.

Kobe's Xmas shoes will sell.
I honestly am in love with them

OK, so first 3 colorways are total fails (Del Sol, Concord, and Puke Green).

Damn that Christmas shoe is the ugliest thing to hit the streets in ages. Sure it looks like a green snake, but who wants to wear green snakes on their feet??

HYYYYPE

And there are alot of hyperbeasts in this thread, the V thread, and the lebron and jordan thread

I get countless text messages from niketalkers saying how much they hate a kobe or bron, and how ugly it is and how they would never pay for them...

a day later i get
"hey bro, can you get these for me? im paypal ready"

me
"i thought you aint like them"

them
"i didn't, but NWT put up these pics man, that camera is amazing! I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!! How much for two pairs shipped?"

me.
wow.
paypal me XXX.xx

people are hypebeast man. Everyone wants to be down.

NWT has made people buy Inlines, Del sols, chaos...
he helps all the re-sellers, just when they stuck with a shoe, he shows a pic of a shoe, its sold out near the person who now wants it, then they hit up ebay

We honestly gotta work on getting Ed (NWT) a nobel peace prize.

If you guys havent known by now, Nat is an extreme Kobe hater. He think that Nash and Gilbert brought popularity to low top shoes.

At the end of the day, Kobe wants rings, he doesnt care if about shoe sells that much.

And look at Lebron's stingy self. Saying he wants more colorways to himself... how selfish?

Cancelling the SVSM and Christ the King this year on the VIII... when the schools probably get some type of percentage towards funding for the school.
But its ok cause bron wants colorways for him and his friends.. what a selfish and stingy clown.

I never seen Kobe say "YO, chill Nike and Eric.. dont drop those, I need these for myself"

Originally Posted by Executive76

As far as basketball is concerned Kobe is in the same sentence as MJ but when it comes to shoes/marketability it's no contest.

Take away limited colorways/releases Kobe's shoes wouldn't be doing as well.

a lot of Kobe fans/stans are hypebeast too btw
Don't agree with the second sentence, but agree 100% with everything else. People overlook how much impact MJ had on the NBA as a product and as a marketable industry. Kobe does not come close to what MJ did, to bball shoes, to the nba, or on the court. Simple fact. Ask anyone in the sports industry and you'll get that answer.

As much as I dislike the fights Nat Turner picks on NT for no reason, I gotta say he's making kids look like fools in here. Dudes bringing up jersey sales? Altitudes being for hypebeasts? Kobe being most marketable player in '03?
laugh.gif
C'mon now. Nike decided to build an entire brand around Jordan after 12 seasons in the league. Tell me anyone else that can say that. Sure as hell not Kobe, maybe Lebron will reach that but I doubt it. I don't have numbers to back it up, but I bet some of JB's team shoes outsell Kobes on a yearly basis. Everyone is drawn to the Jumpman, old and young.

Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron stans need to take a step back and just appreciate the shoes. Appreciate whats done on the court and stop the childish bickering.

after reading all these crap...I finally realized the importance of forum moderators
tired.gif

If you hate these shoes... comment once and don't come back to this thread looking for something to hate.
Oh by the way Never Wear Them FTW
glasses.gif

Do trolls retire or ever become board with trolling? He obviously has some psychiatric problems to be this dedicated to hating on a brand.

Dudes been doing this for yearsssssssssss. I don't know why people even go back and forth with him anymore. It's really a waste of time, any attention is good attention with trolls.

Nat said he or his friend had a bad experience with Nike so hence the hate. Dude be forever emotionally scarred.
laugh.gif
Leave this forum then you can have a safe recovery.
roll.gif

Nat Turner and Hansumm are probably the same users. Alter egos, one comes off as trying to be smart, the other comes out with pure dumb hate, but in the end they both have the same goal to piss everyone off.

Limited shoes only help GR sales if people find them appealing. There's plenty of limited Nike retros that release that sit at HOH. So if people find the shoe appealing, of course limited releases are going to help push a shoe, why wouldnt they? You say that like it's a horrible thing or something.

You conveniently skipped over the second par of my statement...
what signature model did Nike start releasing multiple pairs of Kobe limited shoes?

I'll answer it with your own statement
Kobe V and IV GR's sold pretty well for that matter.

I-III weren't moving like that...he had 3 rings at that point in his career correct? Was Asia around then?

Kobe is like a GOD in Asia. He's not going to sell more than Jordan Brand/Nike Jordan

Contradiction?

Anyways, I see no point even mentioning Jordan Brand anymore.

Yet you keep using keep using them as a reference? to Jaguar ect...My second post had no mention of JB

but cheating is cheating

Kobe was cheating too. But I guess MJ was better at that too since he didn't get aired out via rape accusations...

If you guys havent known by now, Nat is an extreme Kobe hater. He think that Nash and Gilbert brought popularity to low top shoes.

this is true but on the flip side there seem to be a lot of anything not Kobe related haters and some Kobe fans like to make it seem as if the low top shoe started with the Kobe IV

some Kobe fans view are just as skewed as Nat you just hide them better
laugh.gif

And look at Lebron's stingy self. Saying he wants more colorways to himself... how selfish?

I know right sounds just like a typical NT'er/sneakerhead...
30t6p3b.gif

^ I swear the head writer/editor at "Ball Don't Lie" is a sneakerhead lol.

I follow that blog. Nice find! I'm glad he's wearing them on Christmas. It makes for a good theme.

My fave pic of them thus far:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-christmas.jpg
grinch3_18101208.gif

Yea I'm really liking them. Those pics from marquee sole are sick. Too bad their prices are absurd. I'll just wait for them to release for a normal one.

^^ You mentioned Jordans Shoe/Marketability, how does that not reference Jordan Brand? And the only other post I saw you had was where you mentioned Kobe sales in Asia, mentioning that Jordan Brands 9 Billion must only come from the US, but you know damn well it didn't only come from the US and that's the point you were trying to make to the person you quoted.

My point was using Jordan Brand as a comparison is pretty pointless because as a whole their sneak line is unmatched by any other signiture line. You wern't the only one bringing JB up, that's why I threw that in. The rest was just a rant on my part.

BTW

You guys have to remember Kobe has called himself a grinch before, so figures thad end up being the name, especially on Christmas.

kobe VI's suck......
Now we're back on topic.....
.......although I'm not a big fan of the bright neon cw's....for some dum reason, I kinda like these...
I'm gonna get dissed so hard for sayin that.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

^ I swear the head writer/editor at "Ball Don't Lie" is a sneakerhead lol.

I follow that blog. Nice find! I'm glad he's wearing them on Christmas. It makes for a good theme.

My fave pic of them thus far:

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-christmas.jpg
grinch3_18101208.gif

My current iphone wall paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom