OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome dissection photos. Thats like the same setup as the ZK1 and all the others.. I dont believe there are any FULL LENGTH zoom air or double stacked zoom shoes anymore? Was it deemed bad technology by Nike?

The upper looks to be similar to the upper of the Nike Lunar Presto Rejuven8...or you can say the tongue of the KBV; same thing lol.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Awesome dissection photos. Thats like the same setup as the ZK1 and all the others.. I dont believe there are any FULL LENGTH zoom air or double stacked zoom shoes anymore? Was it deemed bad technology by Nike?

The Air Jordan 2010 is full length, bottom-loaded Zoom and double stacked in the heel. While, to some, aesthetically displeasing I find them very comfortable (fit and cushion).

Is the forefoot zoom bag just a met-head zoom like in the V's, or a full width zoom? Sorry, it's kinda hard to tell from the pic.

Originally Posted by jca998

December and Christmas couldn't come fast enough.
qft. I'm dying over here
laugh.gif

marquee is looking good....

talking to some guys at HOH today, they said they grinch's will be avail. on NDC. Dont know if thats true tho

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The Air Jordan 2010 is full length, bottom-loaded Zoom and double stacked in the heel. While, to some, aesthetically displeasing I find them very comfortable (fit and cushion).
Agree. You sure they double stacked in the heel tho?

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by jca998

December and Christmas couldn't come fast enough.
qft. I'm dying over here
laugh.gif

marquee is looking good....

Thats why I had to pick these up once they were available back in Oct. The premium price was worth it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Positive.....

airjordan2010doublezoom.jpg

You can also feel the heel stack if you pull the insole.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Positive.....

airjordan2010doublezoom.jpg

You can also feel the heel stack if you pull the insole.

Good look kind sir.

my friend said the AJ2010 were one of the most comfortable shoes he's played in. that explains it.

This is stupid... How do we not have any Nike pics or any sort of media play?

Were 115 pages deep w/o any info.... And were less than a month away.

The lbj thread has 260pages with practically 4 colors already out...
That South beach shoe was it's bread and butter...

Originally Posted by never wear them

FOR REAL.

Why no media event? Hasn't each Kobe in the past had a big event?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yea, it's really starting to piss me off that there's no actual Nike pics yet, no word of ID or anything, even if they'll all be announced in December.

One thing to remember though, the VI's will be big until this time next year so it's not as bad as we all make it out to be.

Yeah Let's not sound spoiled. Nike gave us enough CWs to hold us over until the VI drops. Patience is a virtue.
happy.gif

No such thing as patience! Lol.

It reminds me of How much I hated JB back then for releasing his sigs in February for his Bday....

I'm wondering if they're doing it on purpose... trying to see if they do well w/o media play and see how far it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom