OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the grinch theme and they will look ill on the court. I don't have a use for a pair of neon green shoes, but I dig the colorway in theory. well done.

I am really liking the new Kobe VI and the colorways look quite impressive in all of the pictures I have seen...

Can't wait to get some concrete release dates!

i honestly dont ball anymore. kinda dont have time but i can appreciate the shoe.
not sure if i can get down with the textures on these as far as wearing them goes. im digging the xmas colorway tho.
maybe when its summer time...

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Mugen EP do you have any more pics of the shoes on your feet? I looked back and couldnt find any, thanks in advance
I have this one with no show socks so you can better see where the cut of the shoe follows the ankle.

I'm really sorry if these were asked before. Do these fit true to size just like the ZK5? Them grinch's look sick!!

Feeling this "Grinch" theme 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ept_sports_nba_experts-800541420-1290544336.jpg

ept_sports_nba_experts-238416742-1290544295.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I like the Christmas pair. First ZKVI that I would cop. (Still not feeling the Del Sol's and Inline's.) I don't know if I'll get them though. I like the VI a lot. It might not be as much of a big deal now, because these are the current sig and have similarites to the IV's and V's, but I think the VI's will be one of those iconic designs that will be appreciated more in the future. Those scales are something else.

I was just messing around and changing the hues to experiment. Nike'll probably cook up something nicer.

zkvi01.jpg
These are cold blooded 
Rick+Jak-%C2%9Ecold+blooded.jpg

If they release something like these..............
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I like the Christmas pair. First ZKVI that I would cop. (Still not feeling the Del Sol's and Inline's.) I don't know if I'll get them though. I like the VI a lot. It might not be as much of a big deal now, because these are the current sig and have similarites to the IV's and V's, but I think the VI's will be one of those iconic designs that will be appreciated more in the future. Those scales are something else.

I was just messing around and changing the hues to experiment. Nike'll probably cook up something nicer.

zkvi01.jpg
Wow
eek.gif
! just Wow!

Oh yea, one more word.....

Interesting!!! Geeeez!
eek.gif

Nice PS btw...Nike, do your fans a favour!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Mugen EP do you have any more pics of the shoes on your feet? I looked back and couldnt find any, thanks in advance
I have this one with no show socks so you can better see where the cut of the shoe follows the ankle.

damn you mugen!!! lol i cant wait for release day!

wow finally we could just read about updates and see pictures of the kobes...thanks to those who are responsible for it!
smile.gif

if i get the chance to cop the grinch vi's I won't even think twice!
del sols will be auto cop 100%
liking how they look on the feet. thanks mugen for the pics. AWESOME shoe.
just about a month from now before they drop!!

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ijapino

Nat Turner will be on vacation until further notice.

laugh.gif

And yeah... Back to the shoes....
Great news! I don't want this thread to get locked. No arguing!

I guess the Grinches are releasing the 26th.

There's no offical word that they're releasing on 12/26 doubt it.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Yes the shoes! So NWT do they fit true like the ZKVs?

Mugen is a sz10, I tried them on just for the hell of it. They fit as a sz10 would.... So I might say true to Sz or the normal half Sz up

Thanks Edwin! I have to definitely try the VIs on and see, but they look good on Mugen's feet.

Thanks Edwin! I have to definitely try the VIs on and see, but they look good on Mugen's feet.
i think the vi's will look good on anyone's feet. lol.
can't wait, one more month to go...

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ijapino

Nat Turner will be on vacation until further notice.

laugh.gif

And yeah... Back to the shoes....
Great news! I don't want this thread to get locked. No arguing!

I guess the Grinches are releasing the 26th.
There's no offical word that they're releasing on 12/26 doubt it.
http://issforums.com/Snea...VI-Christmas-New-Images/

Says so in the SC article.

I'm expecting these to drop in a limited gr type of release like last year's where Niketowns carry them. Similar to what the sc article reads.

if they fit like the kobe 3 then that would be cool... the tight forefoot still has me worried though.. kobe 3 was snug everywhere yet had perfect wiggle room in the toe box. cannot wait for the 26th or whenever eastbay ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom