OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thethrill909

jblaze- i think 8 but im not 100% sure. i dont think itll be any later than that so it could be 7 or 8. idk how many people will be there or if we'll even be able to get inside the mall lol. i dont really remember where the HOH was inside the mall or where to park cause its been a while since ive been there.

Yeah I know what you mean.  The malls by me don't let you in until right before so I'll probably get there around the same time as you.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Via the Lebron thread
m4355f7650de35a07ae9e53.jpg
Not going to lie...That is a
pimp.gif
picture
roll.gif

& I'm a Kobe fan
30t6p3b.gif

got some LA edition pix, sorry about the quality though.
will get some clear shots later on.

it was actually a picture of LA sightview in the mid layer. 

i thought it was some sort of camo graphics, after the first glance of the shoes on here

17935d4bedd24b4a7cb019bc422227b1ac482c5.jpg

93735fd7eb464c5271bb14a146b3443de939383.jpg

f1925d1e614397421db47602f5d323cc1a7deae.jpg

kobe's just looking at him with the
indifferent.gif
though... i don't see the big deal. it's not like kobe's shying away

c'mon guys lets keep that crap out of here....

We dont go in the LeBron thread bragging that Kobe has how many....uh 5 rings, and Lebron has how many? I cant hear you......

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Via the Lebron thread
m4355f7650de35a07ae9e53.jpg
laugh.gif

Watch Kobe drop 50 in Miami

Saw the new 24 shirt with a snake on NDC
pimp.gif
  that will be copped with the del-sol. Nike should release those hyperfuse.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Neo orders aren't going through, multiple people called to confirm that last night.

i emailed them last night and haven't heard anything back regarding the orders...

^^^ Those pictures of the LA's up there look different or maybe I am just tired. It seems like they are missing something...

Originally Posted by s dubl

We dont go in the LeBron thread bragging that Kobe has how many....uh 5 rings, and Lebron has how many? I cant hear you......
He's going to get the ring Kobe way trying to wen this year
pimp.gif
. Now back to the shoe...

Its alright Kobe has 5, but really keep that crap out of here trolling can and will get you banned.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Those pictures of the LA's up there look different or maybe I am just tired. It seems like they are missing something...

they are missing a nicer camera to do the job... lol

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by s dubl

He's going to get the ring Kobe way trying to wen this year
pimp.gif
. Now back to the shoe...

What the hell are you talking about?

penny4prezident wrote:
EkinKlat wrote:
nikehead214 wrote:
Via the Lebron thread
Not going to lie...That is a 
pimp.gif
 picture 
roll.gif

& I'm a Kobe fan 
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron to Kobe "the rings belong to me now, I AM YOUR GOD!"
pimp.gif
. And who still wants the Grinch after today
roll.gif
?

penny4prezident wrote:
Wayne141 wrote:
penny4prezident wrote:
I sold my dads pair of Bred XI OG DS just so i'll have the money for these. They have been sittin in the basement for as long as I can remember and he said he was never going to wear them. Why save them then? Anyway I got just enough cash for 1 pair of Xmas
pimp.gif
, can't wait!!!
Uhhhhhhhh.....
alien.gif

sick.gif
, I'll shut up now 
embarassed.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
30t6p3b.gif

[/font]
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Anyone in here know anything aboutt the HoH in fairlane town center in Detroit and if they will have the grinches tomorrow and what time they open?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by msw1233

Neo orders aren't going through, multiple people called to confirm that last night.

i emailed them last night and haven't heard anything back regarding the orders...

quite a few people called and talked to them, and they said the site wasn't operational and all the orders will be void.  they are going to be selling them tomorrow morning, it sounded like in-store.

Damn it, so the Grinches were only sold on nikestore.com? They released yesterday there but what about eastbay.com? not getting them? why do they have only the big kids?
of course no place has em for retail correct? i thought they were releasing today bc the release date was the 26th

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Damn it, so the Grinches were only sold on nikestore.com? They released yesterday there but what about eastbay.com? not getting them? why do they have only the big kids?
of course no place has em for retail correct? i thought they were releasing today bc the release date was the 26th

Eastbay released them this morning at 7 central and sold out.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

That's crazy, why'd they say the release date was 12/26?

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

That's crazy, why'd they say the release date was 12/26?
Probably cause stores like HOH and NT will be selling them since they were closed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom