OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning on getting the del sol 6s 
pimp.gif
, but damn 130 is still pricey 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Anyone see this listing? http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Nike-Zoom-K...4547070?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25609aca7e  You would have to say fake since there has been no cw with black and gold of the VI other than the BHM's.  And there's a ton of people actually bidding on these.  The guys description is horrible.  He ordered them online but they had bad ankle support
laugh.gif
Yo, that's some bullcrap right there, i hope you guys are reporting the item because this dude's trying to take advantage of folks. not cool...

Balled in my Del Sols yesterday, I think the V's > VI's, but I will try a few more times before I give up on these. I do like the arch support on the VI's though

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by yungone350

spoke to HOH LA they said the Rice nd Glass Blues got pushed back, n e truth to this??
Ive called 3 HOH's.. They said they don't have them in
mine said they havent heard anything about em either

Ndc should have them tuesday, but id much rather get them in store. Need to see the rice in person to make final decision.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Anyone see this listing? http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Nike-Zoom-K...4547070?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25609aca7e  You would have to say fake since there has been no cw with black and gold of the VI other than the BHM's.  And there's a ton of people actually bidding on these.  The guys description is horrible.  He ordered them online but they had bad ankle support
laugh.gif
Yo, that's some bullcrap right there, i hope you guys are reporting the item because this dude's trying to take advantage of folks. not cool...

Balled in my Del Sols yesterday, I think the V's > VI's, but I will try a few more times before I give up on these. I do like the arch support on the VI's though

I gotta agree completely with V > VI on the court. I dont know how anyone can say the traction is on par or better than the V. I take both my V's and VI's (Grinch and Del Sol) to the courts and I always end up switching to the V's due to traction. The VI's are more comfortable but who cares if I cant cut and move the way I can in the V's.

ok i have a guy who claims he has the Chinas, said only 24 pairs in the U.S. will release, however he doesnt have the lace lock. is this what should prove to me these arent the "chinas" but they are the U.S. version that will release????

His price is a bit high but if they are the limited "chinas"  i should  jump on them right?

Originally Posted by yungone350

ok i have a guy who claims he has the Chinas, said only 24 pairs in the U.S. will release, however he doesnt have the lace lock. is this what should prove to me these arent the "chinas" but they are the U.S. version that will release????

His price is a bit high but if they are the limited "chinas"  i should  jump on them right?
I would wait it out...if 300 pairs of them will drop in china, the US should at least get that many or more.

^wait it out man... it doesn't seems like will be tht limited...

if it is tht limited, the sample won't be leaked out n goes around that easily.
think about the real limited edition, for example Vs davinci... do they even have sample leaked out?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

laugh.gif

I gotta agree completely with V > VI on the court. I dont know how anyone can say the traction is on par or better than the V. I take both my V's and VI's (Grinch and Del Sol) to the courts and I always end up switching to the V's due to traction. The VI's are more comfortable but who cares if I cant cut and move the way I can in the V's.

tony,  completely agree with you so far on the 6s for workouts and shoot arounds the 6s are so comfy, but i don't feel comfortable yet...played some pickup games in them...i can't feel the where i am on the court like i can with the 5s...seems like they still ride "high"....i'm going keep trying to get used to them.

I can't believe there are that many people bidding on those fake shoes....

... as far as the china's go, the ones with the special lacelock and insole will be limited... I doubt the ones without the special lacelock and insole are limited at all.... as I have mentioned before... the ones without the special lacelock and insole are available on the UK NDC with a quantity limit of 5 and they are just sitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom