OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh...hope the OCs aren't as bad as these were. saw someone saying they were on hold for 14 mins - so i guess calling at 11:57 or whatever doesn't really work out either huh? i know that's what EastbayRep was trying to get us to do.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

For those who like to wear matching shirts with their kicks...

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-403733

East LA shirt

thanks~
i like the shirt more than the shoes! 
smokin.gif
Yeah, I like the simplicity of the shirt. Nothing that really screams out that it's a Kobe shirt haha

My laptop crapped out when I tried getting these. Took forever to open up IE or Firefox. Had to restart to get it running back to normal. All gone though.

Originally Posted by msw1233

ugh...hope the OCs aren't as bad as these were. saw someone saying they were on hold for 14 mins - so i guess calling at 11:57 or whatever doesn't really work out either huh? i know that's what EastbayRep was trying to get us to do.

i called eastbay @ 11 52 didnt help thats how it is with these releases

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

how do u find out if ndc gets restocked? just gotta keep checking in? please help 

You gotta pretty much stalk their website... LOL.. seriously though.. I have been able to cop on restock for south beaches, retro 3 doernbechers, and cool greys by basically "stalking" their website... I only pay resell if I know for a fact no more restocks are coming... patience is key

Why do people still buy from Eastbay? Last shoe I bought there were my Tebow Trainers. Worst service on the planet. Took 3 weeks to ship them and they finally arrived and the box looked like it was one of the Hulks enemies.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Why do people still buy from Eastbay? Last shoe I bought there were my Tebow Trainers. Worst service on the planet. Took 3 weeks to ship them and they finally arrived and the box looked like it was one of the Hulks enemies.
LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

how do u find out if ndc gets restocked? just gotta keep checking in? please help 

You gotta pretty much stalk their website... LOL.. seriously though.. I have been able to cop on restock for south beaches, retro 3 doernbechers, and cool greys by basically "stalking" their website... I only pay resell if I know for a fact no more restocks are coming... patience is key

I'm definitely gonna be on the lookout. These and the ASGs are the only ones I'm feelin from the allstar pack so I have to cop. I know I'll get them but it kills me inside to know I have to either wait, and/or pay extra
mad.gif

I bought a pair of hyperfuse shipping to australia from Eastbay not long ago, took 4 days to get here and box was perfect.

Umm international shipping is completely different. My shoes were shipped in box but the box was in a BAG. Straight beat to all hell. And I had my shoes 3 days after shipping...I said it took them 3 weeks just to get them out, because they were selling shoes they didn't have instock.

Nope. Cements weren't. That's why I didn't cop. When you always get shoes for basically half price, paying retail is kind of lame lol.

True, not to mention I wasn't really feeling them to begin with (flame away lol). I wonder if they are going to stop putting the "big" releases at a discounted price now?

Yeah the cements not being discounted was very strange, not to mention I'm almost positive there were more 3s produced than 11s. Do the swoosh accounts use a different stock than the regular NDC? For instance, the grinches sell out in 2 minutes on the regular site but are they still available on swoosh?

DAMN!! Oh well. Headed home from work with the intent of hoping on the computer by 9-9:10. Get home and hop on the computer at 9:11 exact. As im going to NDC wifey hands me envelopes from the mail box. Boom!!!! Utilities, insurance, Directv bill. It was like wifey waited till I got to NDC home page and then dropped em on me.
I hit her with 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

then it was Instant re-route to those websites to pay bills. LA will have to wait or i will trade cool greys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom