OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Watch those that said they got their pair when they receive them, they put it in their sig for sale or disappear from the thread until next limited release. Always happens
30t6p3b.gif

yup 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnderWill

If anyone in the Los Angeles / West LA area wants to cop a pair of 3Ds / Hollywoods let me know. I got an extra pair on hold. The odds are very high that you're going to get your size (95%+). I'm 100% guaranteed to get my size (US 11). Two conditions: You have to meet up at 7:30-7:45am TOMORROW 2/8/11 and whoever makes me the best offer gets it (i'm not looking for anything big, just some Grinches, BLs, cash, whatever).

Let me know.
enjoy the ban 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

your bout to get the ban hammer ^
laugh.gif

copped my size 9 to compliment my grinches...order places at 10:01 on swoosh but no discount
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I almost got my discount at NTSM when I got my East LA's the day after launch. Charged my card and everything. Then they caught it and fixed it! SO BUMMED! I need to decide if I wanna go out to a store in the morning for these! Suggestions? Haha.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Its killing me trying to take a step back until I get back from overseas with all these releases coming out is killing me!!

shouldnt' have join the military bro

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

I'm headed to HoH to camp right now =*(

Calling off work too... FML for weekday releases.
the money u make working > the resale price after 2 weeks. chill bro.

Originally Posted by BARON

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY. I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.I hate NDC AND EASTBAY.

Originally Posted by waverder

Anyone planning to hit up the HOH @ lakewood tomorrow? i think i'll be there to get a pair for my brother before work. 7am right?

GL... heard people already trying to line up. They have 35 pairs total.

Anyone planning to hit up the HOH @ lakewood tomorrow? i think i'll be there to get a pair for my brother before work. 7am right?
7am?  crap so early.. i might show up we'll see..

I have a feeling this is going to be easy cop for people in LA tomorrow. People waiting for Sunset and passing on 3Ds

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

I'm headed to HoH to camp right now =*(

Calling off work too... FML for weekday releases.
the money u make working > the resale price after 2 weeks. chill bro.

It's a new year... I have 9 days of sick/personal time + 2 weeks of vacation. I'm good... And def don't resell.

My cousin is HELLA heated!

Dude is so salty, he's on Ebay right now reporting every seller that's selling the 3Ds.

It is crazy though, I found 8 randomly NEW sellers with no feedbacks... starting their bids at 5 bucks, and charging a $275 shipping fee.

roll.gif
I told him go for it! REPORT THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!

Originally Posted by rukawa005

i'll think i'll show up in the morning rocking a DeVry sweater.. if I don't get a pair, as long I get to meet some NT'ers... haven't met a NT'er in person since 02 or 03's NT So Cal summit..

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

F these sites and Nike, i'm just fed up and completely done..... These releases are absurd, honest to god, just over it .... 28 pairs of Kobe V's later i'm saying this, Nike you f'd up and lost a customer with your POS business tactics and ethics, well lackthereof.
you say that now but nike is like the mob they leave you before you leave them.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by EnderWill

If anyone in the Los Angeles / West LA area wants to cop a pair of 3Ds / Hollywoods let me know. I got an extra pair on hold. The odds are very high that you're going to get your size (95%+). I'm 100% guaranteed to get my size (US 11). Two conditions: You have to meet up at 7:30-7:45am TOMORROW 2/8/11 and whoever makes me the best offer gets it (i'm not looking for anything big, just some Grinches, BLs, cash, whatever).

Let me know.
 Grinches for 3Ds...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
uh huh....

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

My cousin is HELLA heated!

Dude is so salty, he's on Ebay right now reporting every seller that's selling the 3Ds.

It is crazy though, I found 8 randomly NEW sellers with no feedbacks... starting their bids at 5 bucks, and charging a $275 shipping fee.

roll.gif
I told him go for it! REPORT THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!
damn... good job for your cousin.  If i were to resell these, i'll start off at .99 cents and give everybody a chance w/ $15 shipping.  I hate when I see those ridiculous shipping prices!

i'll think i'll show up in the morning rocking a DeVry sweater.. if I don't get a pair, as long I get to meet some NT'ers... haven't met a NT'er in person since 02 or 03's NT So Cal summit..

See you there bro! HOH!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Its killing me trying to take a step back until I get back from overseas with all these releases coming out is killing me!!

shouldnt' have join the military bro

It has its ups & downs but the overseas thing is the worst for Releases it is what it is tho

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

F these sites and Nike, i'm just fed up and completely done..... These releases are absurd, honest to god, just over it .... 28 pairs of Kobe V's later i'm saying this, Nike you f'd up and lost a customer with your POS business tactics and ethics, well lackthereof.
you say that now but nike is like the mob they leave you before you leave them.
devil.gif

LMAO.. thats funny.. but I feel where iLLGT is coming from... I completed my credited card info by 9:02 and it was sold out..

See ya there... I'll be rocking my trusted infrareds. With a black bubble jacket... Probably gonna see if anyone is there at midnight.

Congrats to those who got through via Eastbay or NDC.

I tried both but no luck this time. I managed to get Grinches last time through EB so I'm happy with those. 3Ds would've been nice but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over them.

Can't wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom