OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

My cousin is HELLA heated!

Dude is so salty, he's on Ebay right now reporting every seller that's selling the 3Ds.

It is crazy though, I found 8 randomly NEW sellers with no feedbacks... starting their bids at 5 bucks, and charging a $275 shipping fee.

roll.gif
I told him go for it! REPORT THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!
damn... good job for your cousin.  If i were to resell these, i'll start off at .99 cents and give everybody a chance w/ $15 shipping.  I hate when I see those ridiculous shipping prices!

Yeah I never understood that. But oh well, i'm not the type to knock another man's hustle. But hey, my cuzz is different!
laugh.gif

Dude is so salty, he's on Ebay right now reporting every seller that's selling the 3Ds.

It is crazy though, I found 8 randomly NEW sellers with no feedbacks... starting their bids at 5 bucks, and charging a $275 shipping fee.

roll.gif
thats miami heat, right there!!!
eek.gif
haha.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Anyone planning to hit up the HOH @ lakewood tomorrow? i think i'll be there to get a pair for my brother before work. 7am right?
7am?  crap so early.. i might show up we'll see..
i'll think i'll show up in the morning rocking a DeVry sweater.. if I don't get a pair, as long I get to meet some NT'ers... haven't met a NT'er in person since 02 or 03's NT So Cal summit..

See ya there... I'll be rocking my trusted infrareds. With a black bubble jacket... Probably gonna see if anyone is there at midnight.
12am? For the Grinch we got there early but then they just make you wait in the parking lot and not line up until a certain time. When everyone runs to line up, it doesn't really matter when you got there! SUCKS!

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

I'm headed to HoH to camp right now =*(

Calling off work too... FML for weekday releases.
the money u make working > the resale price after 2 weeks. chill bro.

It's a new year... I have 9 days of sick/personal time + 2 weeks of vacation. I'm good... And def don't resell.
yah im just saying you might as well work it, save them days and just pay like $100 more

but its up to you, good luck getting them!

Did the 3D's show up in a search on NDC? I tried a couple of times at 9pm pst and nothing showed up. Tried more until 9:05 and still nothing. I even went to the new releases section and it didn't show up. How did you guys find it? I can find it now, but it's already sold out.

roll.gif
damn... good job for your cousin.  If i were to resell these, i'll start off at .99 cents and give everybody a chance w/ $15 shipping.  I hate when I see those ridiculous shipping prices!
I swear almost every auction for ANYTHING is like that now with shipping 
indifferent.gif

Congrats to who got theirs, and an early congrats to those in socal that scoop theirs within the next week or so
grin.gif

I (well my wife and daughter struck out for me while I'm stuck at work) struck out on eastbay. No big deal. I'll live. Mainly wanted to scoop to see in person. On to the ASGs! If I don't get those imma be PISSED
mad.gif

Lol

Let's see some pics when you all get your 3Ds.

i just copped a size 9 on my iphone a minute ago
tongue.gif

I kid I kid 
laugh.gif
congrats to those who were able to copp hehe

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

I have a feeling this is going to be easy cop for people in LA tomorrow. People waiting for Sunset and passing on 3Ds
99% of the people I know would pass on the Sunsets and take the 3Ds.

Originally Posted by coo1xguy

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Anyone planning to hit up the HOH @ lakewood tomorrow? i think i'll be there to get a pair for my brother before work. 7am right?
7am?  crap so early.. i might show up we'll see..
i'll think i'll show up in the morning rocking a DeVry sweater.. if I don't get a pair, as long I get to meet some NT'ers... haven't met a NT'er in person since 02 or 03's NT So Cal summit..

See ya there... I'll be rocking my trusted infrareds. With a black bubble jacket... Probably gonna see if anyone is there at midnight.
12am? For the Grinch we got there early but then they just make you wait in the parking lot and not line up until a certain time. When everyone runs to line up, it doesn't really matter when you got there! SUCKS!
Yeah I might roll by at 7AM and if i get a pair i get one, if not then it just wasn't meant to be.  I'll probably be rocking sweats and a csulb hoodie in case anyone wants to say wassup.  Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Good Luck to those trying to cop in the morning, I expect to see some pics when I wake up
If I do get my brothers pair in the morning.. I won't post until 5pm.. goodluck to those trying to get in the morning.  hopefully there is a restock soon for everyone.

I was able to get the grinches from these releases but that was at a HOH, by not having these there, I stand no chance. I hope the Rice, China and BHM are available there. Or else Nike FFFFFFUUUUUU!

Originally Posted by EnderWill

If anyone in the Los Angeles / West LA area wants to cop a pair of 3Ds / Hollywoods let me know. I got an extra pair on hold. The odds are very high that you're going to get your size (95%+). I'm 100% guaranteed to get my size (US 11). Two conditions: You have to meet up at 7:30-7:45am TOMORROW 2/8/11 and whoever makes me the best offer gets it (i'm not looking for anything big, just some Grinches, BLs, cash, whatever).

Also, we can get your kicks signed by Kobe this summer if you want. Price will be 250-750 depending on what's up with his schedule.

Let me know.
thats so nice of you....have fun on vacation.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
its because ebay rapes sellers on fees then on paypal fees. so thats why a lot of sellers on ebay are doing it.  its basically the same thing as buy it now just cutting costs on fees from ebay. 
you guys are tripping reporting sellers etc. put the leg work if you really want it instead of going bananas on people.  if you got them you would be ecstatic with joy and not do what you are do now because you didnt get them.  funny how NTers can be so bi-polar.

BTW this post is not a reference to anyone directly, just my opinion on what was stated. 
tongue.gif

^^^ Correctomundo.

Some people act like its a scam. We're in a recession, saving money is essential...FEES FEES FEES

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

I wonder if people will trade their Grinches for 3Ds?
I know I would ! Grinches actually got released in NZ,as apposed to the 3Ds. The only way I can get any of the All Star pack is on Eastbay or by paying reseller prices. So far batting at 50% on Eastbay....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
its because ebay rapes sellers on fees then on paypal fees. so thats why a lot of sellers on ebay are doing it.  its basically the same thing as buy it now just cutting costs on fees from ebay. 
you guys are tripping reporting sellers etc. put the leg work if you really want it instead of going bananas on people.  if you got them you would be ecstatic with joy and not do what you are do now because you didnt get them.  funny how NTers can be so bi-polar.

BTW this post is not a reference to anyone directly, just my opinion on what was stated. 
tongue.gif
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by wii

^^^ Correctomundo.

Some people act like its a scam. We're in a recession, saving money is essential...FEES FEES FEES

laugh.gif
Don't give me that, that ain't cutting it bro... it's funny how people are complaining about being "raped" by Ebay because of the fees....

But put a $275 shipping tag, when you only bought it for $140. Not to mention that people bid for these, so let's say it goes up to $115

That means the seller made $390 on something that was worth $140... Recession? I don't think so. Raped? Nope, don't give me that.

Making an Ebay account on the day of the release, just so you can sell them again? Word? Where they do that at?

EDIT:
eek.gif
5 posts. You just joined us today after the release to or what?

you guys are tripping reporting sellers etc. put the leg work if you really want it instead of going bananas on people.

Sorry bro... I guess the million of us couldn't sleep at the doorstep just to purchase the shoes like the other guys. Geeez, I guess we ain't about that life.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ "put the leg work in" as if we had control on how limited these shoes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom