OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
King x B hooked me up with my 3Ds... Forever happy dude!

Got OCs for 225 shipped (yea, i know
frown.gif
love this shoe tho) on the other marketplace...

XIII n BHM on NDC...

What a day...

On to 3/5...

I hope y'all get your BHMs tommorow to those who want them...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

King x B hooked me up with my 3Ds... Forever happy dude!

Got OCs for 225 shipped (yea, i know
frown.gif
love this shoe tho) on the other marketplace...

XIII n BHM on NDC...

What a day...

On to 3/5...

I hope y'all get your BHMs tommorow to those who want them...

Sounds like a big W for you today bro. You coppin Rice, Chinas, and Glass Blues next week? Im still prowling for Grinches lol
nerd.gif

Putang ina, struck out on NDC for the BHMs and Playoffs. HUH?! Guess I'll go to HoH Seattle tomorrow and try my luck.

Glass Blues, Chinas, and Rices next weekend @_@
Gonna be crazy, but for those of us who want all three - I'm sure we won't have any problems copping at least one of them
I want Chinas the most, though

glass blues are trash. ugly. hate that cw. blah blah.
now everyone's copping. I miss the days when there
were only like 3 people liking them.
laugh.gif

oh well.. I just wish I can cop then I'm happy.

^^ Chinas will be gone ASAP along with the Rices...Esp if Eastbay is carrying both. Was that confirmed or all they carrying all 3? sorry if this was posted like 500 pages back

King X B is a loser....he didn't get me my 3Ds
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
you know its all love fam haha. Good dude right there!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Did anyone receive any emails on their orders from KB24 yet? Still haven't heard back...

No email for me yet, although I heard that KB24 is awful with the email tracking number - apparently you'll receive your shoes before you get the email.

I don't know how i'm going to handle next week's releases. I have work and get off @ 8 so i'm going to have to go home and then get lucky online.

Buying both Rice's and China's on NDC is going to be crazy, i have a feeling when i go to add the 2nd one i'll be out of luck.

I miss the days when people didn't ***** about people buying shoes. Seriously, who cares if they're looking to buy them now when they weren't before?

Man, I wish I had a friend who would cop me some 3Ds and/or OCs in a size 13. It's nice to see that some people still help others in this world.

oh well, I guess I will look forward to next week, getting the Chinas for sure.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i don't hear much people talking about the dukes. hope i am the only one who wants them and that they arent limited like these sillie bhm ones.

Trust me when release date comes people will do a 360 and change their minds and cop it happens all the time 

I can only assume you meant 180 not 360. are you also kinda hinting that teh dukes are somewhat limited?

Originally Posted by DHD28

Was gonna cop an 8 but my big stage aways across the room shouted "you don't need those. you have me."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly, these are ugggggly especially with the logo (no offense to those who copped, of course).  I figured this thread would have jumped about 25 pages for the release, guess they weren't that popular here at all.

For those worried about not getting glass blues, they are on kicks-crew.com starting at $145 for smaller sizes and of course go up. Shipping is high but hey, atleast you're getting it from a site and not some sorry reseller 

http://kicks-crew.com/products_details.php?pid=2011

Which makes me think that if an overpriced site like that is selling them for cheap they might be widely available (will probably sell out since there was a great awakening and everyone likes them all of a sudden)  

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Man, I wish I had a friend who would cop me some 3Ds and/or OCs in a size 13. It's nice to see that some people still help others in this world.

oh well, I guess I will look forward to next week, getting the Chinas for sure.

I'm gonna have to order China's online....wish wifey liked LA....I'd love to move back....where I live in Washington....NO limited Kobe's...barely any limited Jordan's....HOH Seattle is almost 3 hours away....and Kobe's drop on days that I work.
devil.gif

Im glad i went to my local champs the other day n to my suprise they have the gb's n it so happens i know the
Manager there n told me he got me, wierd how that store is marketed for running n training but yet they got asg pack, smh, guess kobe runs this....

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Im glad i went to my local champs the other day n to my suprise they have the gb's n it so happens i know the
Manager there n told me he got me, wierd how that store is marketed for running n training but yet they got asg pack, smh, guess kobe runs this....
the employees at foot locker today were asking me if I have seen the "Helicopter's"...I told them no...so they brought out a pair of Glass Blue's....so are they calling them Helicopter's now? How did they come up with that name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom